Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Good Neighb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2019, 06:19 PM
    Neighbors k is keep trespassing and damaging my decorative fence to the back yard
    I have neighbors who could care less what their kids do and unfortunately the keep throwing their frisbee or ball over the fence into my back yard. They keep moving my decorative fence to the back yard and leave it bent and falling over. I have a very nicely manicured property and think they do it just to antagonize. I had this same problem with these people a few years ago when the kids were much smaller but now they are in high school. They scream and yell and carry on like maniacs when the play in their backyard. They are so disruptive my neighbor on the other side of me had to tell at them because their family was over for Easter dinner. I had previously out a letter in their mailbox a few years back expressing how unacceptable it is that their children behave like this. They had apologized but we're upset with my complsint. These people are things one way and that's their way. My next move it it continues is to contact the authorities if they don't take care of the sutuation. Let me know if anyone else has had a similar issue, if so how did you handle it?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Apr 21, 2019, 08:04 PM
    If you can't beat em join em. You can't stop kids from being kids. Try bringing them a cold soda (minus the spit) or food... Not as noisy when there mouths are full.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you buy a house where after the back yard fence, there is a cemetery? [ 12 Answers ]

We are really in a pickle. My husband and I really loved the house we just saw. The yard is spacious which is great because I plan on putting in a pool. However, when I was in the kitchen I saw through the window that behind the gate there is a cemetery. We just saw a bunch of white headstones. Its...

Neighbors fence [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbour had put a part fence up on the right side as we look up the garden is this our fence also is has left big gaps under neath also he has come ouer a foot on to my property has stop as I told him he was on my land now he says he carnt finshe the fence as my scrap shake is in is way but...

Neighbors trespassing in my yard problem [ 15 Answers ]

Neighbor who always brings her dog over in my yard to meet my dog. My dog doesn't want to play with her dog. She is intrusive and walks right into the yard, next to the porch in a private area. Although we don't have fences, we consider the area private. Her dog jumps on people and she says oh...

Neighbors fence falling on my side [ 3 Answers ]

His fense is falling into my yard and he's ignoring request to fix it,trash is coming through,nails are hanging off and its literally into my yard in three places

Neighbor's kids causing damage and trespassing in my yard [ 11 Answers ]

For about the last year, my neighbor's kids and their friends have been playing in our yard, hitting our home over and over with their toys and causing damage to one of our trees, a young maple tree, by breaking off the branches. I didn't say much when it first started happening because I didn't...

View more questions Search