Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vpiccone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2019, 07:24 PM
    Movie about 2 sisters who designed and made clothing in the 1930ies
    Two sisters owned a shop for rich clients.they designed and made high end clothing together
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 6, 2020, 10:29 PM
    When did the movie come out? There is an Italian movie from 2011 about the Fontana sisters who were designers in the 30's-40's? Its called Atelier Fontana...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custom made clothing [ 7 Answers ]

I have found several websites where you submit your measurements and you can choose pretty much every aspect of the shirt or suit that you want such as color, color of cuffs, color of collars, number of buttons, type of buttons, patterns, etc... They send the measurements off to South-East Asia...

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

What is the name of the movie about a clothing model from the USA who was also a spy [ 0 Answers ]

She had contacts in another country and they were betrayed by the USA

May I use one the street signs or sign made images for my New Clothing indevour? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a New Co. called unfortunatelyclothing Releasing soon and I was Just Comparing... Thank You.

Anyone know who designed or made this bracelet? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a silver, 2-1/4 inch wide, what appears to be, cast, Native American, open cuff bracelet. The outside has stamps of many partial sun symbols, six bears in profile, and four symbols of what looks like an insect, or a comet? The identifying marks are "Sterling", and either an "M" or a "W", the...

View more questions Search