Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maraEST Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2019, 12:20 PM
    Looking for humorous art theft books
    I recently read two humorous art theft books and I'd like to read more. The books were: "Chasing Cezanne" by Peter Mayle, and "Flies in the Punch Bowl" by Erika Simms. Are there other humorous art theft books similar to these? How do I find them?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 20, 2019, 12:26 PM
    Call a public library and ask for a reader's advisory librarian.

Google "art theft novels" (without quote marks) and look at the long list on Goodreads' site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardback books 50c softbacks 25c I bought 17 books what is the most soft backs I got [ 8 Answers ]

If hardback books are 50 cents, and soft back books are 25 cents and I used 5.75, and I got 17 books, then what would the highest amount of softback books could I get, and the lowest amount of hardback books could I get?

Humorous script [ 1 Answers ]

Are you familiar with a humorous script for forensics competition called "Don't Forget"? We need the author of this piece. Thank you

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads [ 3 Answers ]

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads 2 books will she have to read all of th to read all of the books.

How to become a humorous talkative person? [ 4 Answers ]

I do like to socialize but some how unable to talk or express myself?Even my wife thinks I am a less talkative person which often makes me sad ?any solution for this problem?please help

View more questions Search