Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 05:31 AM
    The Mueller Dossier released
    The Russia-gate probe was about one question: Did the Trump campaign conspire, coordinate, or collude with Russia to influence the 2016 election? Mueller has concluded that did not happen. That is all you need to know from the 448 page report . Everything else is related to that single question . The government had already looked at Manafort's shady dealings and was not acting on it until Mueller decided to use it as leverage. The FISA warrants against Carter Page and later the Trump campaign all stem from that central question. American hero Michael Flynn would not have his name smeared and his family's finances ruined if not for that question. Let's not forget the hours of rebuttals arguing with the Trump -collusion conspiracy theorist here and on many other forums.

Let me make it clear...….There was NO collusion . Not there was no"criminal" collusion . Not there was no collusion "beyond a reasonable doubt" . The Mueller Dossier makes it clear that there was NO COLLUSION PERIOD !

So why is it the Mueller Dossier and not the Mueller Report ? Well because he devoted about half of the report feeding democrats talking points about the possibility of obstruction .Much of it came from Mueller's very broad interpretations of the statutes . He sorta says that it is up to congress to change the statutes .In doing that he is handing the mantle to Congress ;and Congress will pounce on that invitation.
    But of course there would have been no obstruction investigation had there not been the collusion allegation to begin with. The investigation was about something that did not happen .Just like the Steele Dossier that was full of untruths was used to launch the investigation ;the Mueller Dossier ,full of vague inference to obstruction will be used by Congress to begin the impeachment phase of this farce.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 06:33 AM
    So Mueller is a faithful demonrat, didn't Trump say he was compromised
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 11:29 AM
    He is loyal to the deep state swamp critters . He spent 2years plus on this investigation and never looked into the genesis .

home
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...dnc-fbi-media/

and abroad (including your former Minister of Foreign Affairs Alexander Downer)

https://disobedientmedia.com/2018/04...-intelligence/

It involves a web of domestic and foreign law enforcement and intelligence heads in a plot to influence the US elections to ensure an Evita victory ;and later to attempt a silent coup de grace on an elected US president .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 19, 2019, 01:27 PM
    Nice spin and fake news Tomder. Obviously you didn't read it despite all the links, but are just repeating AG Barr and the right wing looney talking points. The scope of the report is narrow as was his mandate when appointed. You know that. Confined to Russian election interference and anyone that helped the Russians and obstruction. Despite the lack of evidence of criminal conspiracy, the dufus campaign and the Russians sure danced well together.

If you don't read it yourself be careful who you listen too.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 01:41 PM
    actually the wording of the mandate was broad . I'm working through it . Part II 1st because part one is clear that there was no criminal conspiracy with the ,There is no ambiguity . Part 2 appears to me to be more a road map that Mueller made for Congress to proceed with impeachment proceedings . THAT was NOT in his mandate . Either he had enough to make an indictment case or he didn't . If he didn't then he exceeded his mandate by suggesting what might be actionable .
    Expert

Apr 19, 2019, 02:08 PM
    I just hope the dems are pragmatic with the roadmap as they have a lot more option than JUST impeachment. I prefer they oust this fool by old fashion voting him out. Repubs ain't having that impeachment stuff anyway at this point so seems futile.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 02:21 PM
    the polling supports your view . Both Beto and Warren are reporting that one of the lowest agenda items of people attending their rallies is impeachment .
    Expert

Apr 19, 2019, 03:16 PM
    Let's not forget there are at least 14 other investigations into the dufus mob acyivities so we may as well relax and see what comes next. Let's not ignore the Russian capability to hack into our archaic election grid though, and that I consider a very high priority. There should be no hurry for anything at this point but a lot of legal wrangling and committee appearances. If Barr and repubs want to investigate the "oranges" of all this they have no further than Rosenstein to ask, and please get that idiot Carter Page off my TV screen. I mean how often do you have to get caught up in surveillance of Russians before you get it? Even Flynn knew that.

Mueller knew full well that his buddy Barr was going to be a dufus flunky from jumpstreet... we all did.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 07:26 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    You cite YouTube as an authoritative source? You cite Obama as an authorative source? but if he thinks there is no issue, why are the demonrats pursuing the rigged election issue
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 07:46 PM
    was that the emperor or do you think youtube posted an imposter ? The report is clear . 200 pages showing that there was no Trump campaign conspirancy with the Russians to rig the elections . I posted a video where their savior says it is impossible to rig the American presidential election . So at this point ,anyone who still believes it is wearing a tin foil hat .

Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 07:49 PM
    Yes it is much in vogue these days, but why are debating more of nothing to see here. Mueller exceeded his brief
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 03:34 AM
    It is imperative that this has to play out to the end so we can guarantee that the national security aparatus can never be used again against domestic political opponents of an administration . There are also aspects of this that have still not been fully investigated . The American people have to know the full lengths that the emperor's regime and then the remnants embedded in the deep state went in it's abuse of power . There has to be an accounting for his 8 year reign .This Russia-gate business was the cumulation of abuses directed at political opponents . Except for the military ,he used the full weight of the executive dept targeting them .He used the IRS ,regulatory enforcement agencies ,the State Dept ,the Intelligence Agencies ,and finally the Justice Dept in an attempt to criminalize his political opponents . We can't just say move on.
    Expert

Apr 20, 2019, 04:30 AM
    Lot's of charges and allegations there against Obama Tom, amid CURRENT abuses of power by this administration that we actually know about. Lets be clear the investigation nor Obama said anything about rigging an election, but the subject is interfering in one, and to date while no conspiracy is found, collusion is definitely present in plain sight. No doubt the dufus has never ever condemned the Russian antics and tactics which his intel community has been keeping him informed of, nor has he shared that with the American people, so obviously he welcomed and played it against HC to get elected.

That's enough intent for me as to how far he would sink in a dirty game to begin with. Mueller's report may be over, but investigations continue as the facts and implications of those facts continue to be gleaned. For me none of this is news as we have known we elected a lying cheating dufus to the WH, and had it confirmed finally. Combining that with the looming election I expect nothing but fireworks and bombs bursting in air.

I also think Tom, that making previous administrations accountable should have started with Reagan, not Obama, but the focus should be on the dufus and no one else at this time. You and JL love to bring back old dem stuff while the current climate of lying, cheating, and total corruption reigns. I hate to see what repubs would be doing had HC won, probably more of the same crap from the last 3 decades.

Did I mention that an election looms near? I dream of a dem house and senate and WH to clean up the repob mess...AGAIN.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 05:27 AM
    collusion is definitely present in plain sight. No doubt the dufus has never ever condemned the Russian antics and tactics which his intel community has been keeping him informed of, nor has he shared that with the American people, so obviously he welcomed and played it against HC to get elected.
    that is the level to achieve criminal conspiracy ? That is as silly as when the left kept saying that Trump did not condemn David Duke therefore Trump supports the KKK. The letter appointing Mueller tasked him with investigating any link and /or coordination between the Russians and the Trump campaign. The report makes many allegations of Russians attempts to influence the Trump campaign and finds nothing where there was coordination or cooperation. Now if it were true that the emperor knew the Russians were attempting to infiltrate the Trump campaign .He should've informed him of their efforts . Instead ;the emperor's intel and Justice dept treated Trump like the criminal and used the Russian attempts as an excuse to illegally spy on a domestic political campaign. You think the Russians attempts were an assault on our system ? The emperor's efforts were a thousand times more damaging .

. You and JL love to bring back old dem stuff
    The slate doesn't wipe clean because they successfully exited the stage …..especially when they didn't leave the stage but instead their loyalist in the executive branch to this day undermine the Trump administration and attempt a coup.

Expert

Apr 20, 2019, 06:10 AM
    Because he is a lying cheating dufus and history of bad behavior and unlawful acts and is still under investigation and is an unnamed co conspirator in a criminal case. You ignore that but why should we?
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 06:55 AM
    lol he is neither an unnamed co conspirator nor an unindicted co conspirator. But this left's repeat a lie long enought must make it true methods do help to cement the lie into the public conscious . An unindicted co conspirator is someone who a Grand Jury finds probable cause against .The Cohen case never went to a Grand Jury because of Cohen's plea.So all you have is Cohen's claim that he was directed to pay hush money (which is itself a falsehood. He was directed to negotiate a NDA).
    Even if he were so designated by a Grand Jury as such it would be a completely unfair thing to do because as President he has no means to defend himself of the charge because a sitting President can't be brought to trial . So he would be left with that charge with no means of exercising the due process rights of the accused. There is no legal forum to defend himself. He is not one and will not be one until and if a Grand Jury names him as one. And of course that case had nothing to do with Russia
    Expert

Apr 20, 2019, 09:24 AM
    Has everything to do with the dufus being corrupt before, during and after his presidency. We've only had the Mueller Report for days. I guess we wait and see don't we? One thing we know for FACT is that Barr's version was a lie and this may be the biggest scandal in our history. Nixon was small potatoes compared to the dufus. Just saying.

I would love to sit you and JL down at a chessboard and play for money!
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 10:08 AM
    I play a respectable game of chess . I'm also not talking about other Trump issues .I stated on this site a long time ago I thought his dealings in the real estate business in NYC and Atlantic City had to be by definition suspect . Your not dealing with Boy Scouts.

I'm not letting go to the fact that Mueller completely ignored the genesis of the , scandal . Even the NY Slimes is beginning to see the issue (of course they knew this 3 years ago but ignored the obvious in their effort to see Trump taken down . This is about the Steele Dossier . How was the information in it so wrong ? :

Another possibility — one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out — could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.Oleg D. Kalugin, a former K.G.B. general who now lives outside Washington, saw that as plausible. “Russia has huge experience in spreading false information,” he said.
    Since the other possibility suggested in the article ;that it was a bad game of 'telephone'(where messages get distorted as a message goes from one teller to the other ) is too idiotic to believe . Then it had to be that false messages were deliberately communicated to Steele from his Russian sources . He in turn added them without any verification .

Last year, in a deposition in a lawsuit filed against Buzzfeed, Mr. Steele emphasized that his reports consisted of unverified intelligence. Asked whether he took into account that some claims might be Russian fabrications, he replied, “Yes.”F.B.I. agents considered whether Russia had polluted the stream of intelligence, but did not give it much credence, according to the former official.But that is an issue to which multiple inquiries are likely to return. There has been much chatter among intelligence experts that Mr. Steele’s Russian informants could have been pressured to feed him disinformation.Daniel Hoffman, a former C.I.A. officer who served in Moscow, said he had long suspected the dossier was contaminated by Russian fabrications. The goal, he said, would be to deepen American divisions and blur the line between truth and falsehood.“How many times have hearings on Capitol Hill used information from the dossier?” Mr. Hoffman said. “How much damage has it already caused?”
    I'll tell you how much damage .The dossier was passed along to the emperor's Justice and Security agencies who accepted the intel on blind faith . Top FBI agents then leaked the dossier to reporters they trusted .These reporters wanting to knee-cap Trump in any way possible started reporting info in the dossier again without any secondary verification. THEN the FBI ,armed with the dossier ;and secondary sources (the reports they fed to their buddies in the press) went to the FISA courts to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign .
    What was the FBI doing ? They were executing the 'insurance policy ' that Peter Strzok texted to Lisa Page about to ensure Trump would not become President .
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 10:51 AM
    CNN digging up the past . …

A legitimate question Republicans are asking is whether the potential "collusion" narrative was invented to cover up the Obama administration's failures. Two years have been spent fomenting the idea that Russia only interfered because it had a willing, colluding partner: Trump. Now that Mueller has popped that balloon, we must ask why this collusion narrative was invented in the first place.
    Given Obama's record on Russia, one operating theory is that his people needed a smokescreen to obscure just how wrong they were. They've blamed Trump.
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/19/o...NTrb6IRuiDqUmU

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Mueller indictments [ 937 Answers ]

Inspector Clouseau brought down a bakers dozen of indictments yesterday against Ruskies working out of St Petersburg .(taking bets right now on the chances of ever getting those charged onto US soil).The charge is that they dressed up like American snowflakes in pajamas, in their mother's basement...

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mueller climatrol motor? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Climatroloil forced furnace, MN.227-1-110, SN. 2EZ. 88000 BTU per hr. It has stopped working. The blower will work if I turn it on manual, but if I put it on auto nothing works. I am told I need a motor for it. Can anyone tell me where I would fine one and about how much it will cost. ...

How to restart a mueller furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I ran out of oil. After getting oil in the tank I can't get the furnace to work. I've looked all over for a reset button, but there isn't one.

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

View more questions Search