Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 02:16 PM
    If you understand the difference, then you have your answer. If you don't then say so and I'll explain it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    If you understand the difference, then you have your answer. If you don't then say so and I'll explain it.
    You just can't stop with the put-downs, can you. Please answer my question.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 02:32 PM
    Why are you accusing me? Why so judgmental?

I can only answer your question if you first tell me if you know the difference between the three.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 02:35 PM
    Why are you accusing me? Why so judgmental?

I can only answer your question if you first tell me if you know the difference between the three.
    Originally Posted by jlisenbe
    2. Your contention about Trump being a white nationalist is nonsense.

Then what is he?
    My question is simple. The ball is in your court.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 02:38 PM
    My answer was simple. The ball is back to you. Do you know the difference? I must know that in order to accurately answer your question.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 02:48 PM
    MALARKEY, you're just being difficult! He said he was a nationalist, and he's white! He sure ain't any other kind is he? If he is what is he then Enlighten us oh great brain.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 03:17 PM
    My answer was simple. The ball is back to you. Do you know the difference? I must know that in order to accurately answer your question.
    No, you don't!
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 03:18 PM
    Yes, I do, but I'm beginning to assume you don't know the difference. Correct?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2019, 03:41 PM
    Seven people shot overnight near a playground in Chicago.. So in fact there were 3 mass shootings yesterday . But the nation only has interest in 2 of them .

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...518001731.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 04:03 PM
    No comparison Tom.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2019, 04:27 PM
    why not ? That was just one shooting in Chi town this weekend . The real number was 3 killed and 40 wounded just this weekend in that town. And that is just the 1st week in August . So far this year the number is 275 killed and 1357 wounded . Evidenty these shootings are inconvenient to the narrative .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 04:58 PM
    Yes, I do, but I'm beginning to assume you don't know the difference. Correct?
    I do realize it's very difficult for you to answer this in print, despite all Trump's tweets and video whereby he defines himself. I understand why you won't answer my question.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 05:40 PM
    I understand why you won't answer my question.
    Perhaps we can resolve it this way. You find the definition of what it means to be a white nationalist, and then give us quotes from Trump that show he is a WN.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 06:11 PM
    Perhaps we can resolve it this way. You find the definition of what it means to be a white nationalist, and then give us quotes from Trump that show he is a WN.
    I do understand why you won't answer my question. Thanks anyway.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 06:31 PM
    I do understand why you won't answer my question. Thanks anyway.
    And I don't understand why you are not interested in the truth. Since you seem unwilling to do even a relatively simple thing, I will do all the work here. A white nationalist is not a white person who espouses nationalism. That is what I referred to as complete nonsense. What I wanted you to discover for yourself is that a white nationalist is a person who believes in a nation set aside solely for the benefit of white people. Now if you can find a quote anywhere where Trump has said that, then let's hear it. Otherwise, I think you should do the honorable thing and drop it.

And please don't come up with a quote where Trump has called himself a nationalist. That is not the same thing as a white nationalist which I had fervently hoped you would have discovered for yourself by now. And also not a half-baked quote that you twist around to mean what you desire. A plain, clear statement would be nice. I will tell you right now you will not find one.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 06:42 PM
    Otherwise, do the honorable things and drop it.
    I wasn't the one dragging it out by playing teacher.
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 06:44 PM
    I wasn't the one dragging it out by playing teacher.
    We will take that to mean you are being honorable and dropping it. We will also take it to mean you realize there is not a shred of evidence that Trump is a WN.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 07:12 PM
    We will take that to mean you are being honorable and dropping it. We will also take it to mean you realize there is not a shred of evidence that Trump is a WN.
    "We"????
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2019, 07:13 PM
    "We"????
    Argue with the pronoun if you want to. It at least has been established that there is no evidence that Trump is a WN. A loud-mouthed irritant to be sure, but not a WN.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2019, 07:19 PM
    Argue with the pronoun if you want to. It at least has been established that there is no evidence that Trump is a WN. A loud-mouthed irritant to be sure, but not a WN.
    There was no discussion, and you still haven't answered my question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Mueller indictments [ 937 Answers ]

Inspector Clouseau brought down a bakers dozen of indictments yesterday against Ruskies working out of St Petersburg .(taking bets right now on the chances of ever getting those charged onto US soil).The charge is that they dressed up like American snowflakes in pajamas, in their mother's basement...

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mueller climatrol motor? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Climatroloil forced furnace, MN.227-1-110, SN. 2EZ. 88000 BTU per hr. It has stopped working. The blower will work if I turn it on manual, but if I put it on auto nothing works. I am told I need a motor for it. Can anyone tell me where I would fine one and about how much it will cost. ...

How to restart a mueller furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I ran out of oil. After getting oil in the tank I can't get the furnace to work. I've looked all over for a reset button, but there isn't one.

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

View more questions Search