Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2019, 08:14 AM
    Where did it come from was the question. Why have the repubs who have run the congress since 2012, and the WH since 2016 not cut the debt?
    Obama oversaw a doubling of the national debt. Interestingly, you did not ask why he did not cut the debt. The dems have the house now, but you did not ask why they have not cut the debt. I wonder why.

My view of the debt? Dems and repubs are both responsible. Repubs get votes by promising to cut taxes and increase defense spending. Dems get votes by promising to give goodies away. The result is 23 tril in debt. The reason is the basic stupidity of the American people who stand by and say nothing while this happens.

So the ones with 90% of the wealth only pay a bit better than half the taxes, and you think that's fair and balanced given the size of the debt and having no plan to address it, just add to it?
    The feds have an income tax, not a wealth tax, which the top 5% pay almost 2/3 of. Now it does have an inheritance tax, unjust in my opinion, but that does impact very heavily on the wealthy as do property taxes, so you still do not have a valid point.

It's the woman and the doctor who make those choices, or should be, and your truth is greatly suspect in terms of accuracy. I apply the same conclusion to those that think like you without the commitment to follow through with all those babies you choose to save. That makes you as deadbeats as the dad's who walk away and fail to take responsibility. You should consider dealing with THAT truth!
    That view is about as invalid as saying that the issue of slavery should have been decided between the slave owners and the slaves. At some point a person has to take a position based on the morality of killing an unborn child. You have chosen to punt. I think that's unfortunate. As for me following through with the babies, you have no idea what I do other than, of course, having spent 34 years in education helping those very children. That's just a hollow argument you are using to try and make yourself feel better about voting for people who advocate for abortion and thereby establishing yourself as pro abortion.

Obama has been gone for nearly 3 years and I live in the NOW and what to do about todays reality. I see your zeal to denigrate the past prez as but a distraction from that reality, so ignore it and keep you focused on the importance of TODAY.
    A convenient position for someone who would not have criticized Obama even if he had stood by with his hands in his pockets and allowed four brave Americans to die in a distant land. That is, of course, exactly what he did, and exactly what you did, so your critiques of Trump have a hollow ring to them. When you apply the same standard to all politicians, then you will have greater validity.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2019, 11:18 AM
    I live in the NOW and what to do about todays reality
    Ignore Political Reality.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2019, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    Ignore Political Reality.
    That's easy enough if you have a life to live, enjoy, and properly manage which I am grateful for having, and can sit and kick it with friends that I can agree and disagree with. How about you?
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2019, 12:20 PM
    That's easy enough if you have a life to live, enjoy, and properly manage which I am grateful for having, and can sit and kick it with friends that I can agree and disagree with.
    Friends we are, and happy to say so. We argue and fuss like brothers, but still friends at the end of the day.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2019, 09:05 PM
    I live in the NOW and what to do about todays reality.
    What is it you are hoping to do in todays Reality?

Politics is a good frame of reference, just add TODAY to politics.
    Sounds like you are talking "Official’ reality ( Imposed ‘reality’ ) ", Not lived reality.

so ignore it and keep you focused on the importance of TODAY.
    In reality, there is ‘No Such Thing’ as TIME. I live my life in the NOW always! Successive moments of NOW is how I live my life from birth to death! TIME (clock time) is a mere convention of our elites to create ORDER (primarily for farming or the production of wealth). TIME (in reality) is ‘imaginary’ and a mere conception within my mind/consciousness. What is REAL, however, is MOTION!

That's easy enough if you have a life to live,
    Live your life. Having a life to live doesn't amount to squat if you don't have truth.

You might not know it but you are just another character it a Reality program.

but still friends at the end of the day.
    Reminds me of Wild E. Coyote and Sam, the sheep dog (Bugs Bunny). They tear each other up all day then Greet each other while clocking out at the end of the day.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2019, 09:08 AM
    UPDATE :

Mueller's appearance @ Congress has been "delayed " . Apparently they are having a hard time convincing him to say what they want to hear. Or maybe it's this Epstein thingy . Who told Acosta to go easy on Epstein ?????????????? hmmmmmmmmm..... inquiring minds want to know .
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2019, 09:14 AM
    Mueller's appearance @ Congress has been "delayed " . Apparently they are having a hard time convincing him to say what they want to hear. Or maybe it's this Epstein thingy . Who told Acosta to go easy on Epstein ?????????????? hmmmmmmmmm..... inquiring minds want to know .
    Evidently the inquiring liberal minds aren't so sure they want to know anymore. Things like this get embarrassing.
    Expert

Jul 12, 2019, 09:36 AM
    Naw what's embarrassing is the ones who holler NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION and HAVEN'T read the darn report. Present company accepted...sort of.

Personally, I think it better to have one house lawyer asking questions and eliminate the grandstanding by any member, and save time. A day and done and we can go from there.
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2019, 07:14 PM
    We are not represented by house lawyers . We are represented by members of Congress. But in fairness don't ya think under your idea that it should be 2 questioners ? I would like to hear Mueller explain why none of the Steele Dossier or the FISA court process was seriously investigated by him . The reason for the stall is the Dems strategery of defeating Trump in 2020 by a thousand cuts . Mueller wants nothing to do with hearings while he is under oath . That is why he said in his presser before the release of the Mueller dossier that he would not answer questions ;that all he had to say was in the report .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2019, 07:40 PM
    I live in the NOW and what to do about todays reality
    what is today's reality is tomorrow's history. There is no reality just perception

Expert

Jul 12, 2019, 08:00 PM
    Certainly plausible to have repub lawyers ask questions. As much as I respect Mueller and his work, he is a citizen under subpoena. Setting terms for testimony doesn't set well by me for anyone called to testify. If Hillary can get grilled for 11 hours, so can any and everybody and Mueller should have known that from the time he took the job.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post

what is today's reality is tomorrow's history. There is no reality just perception

The dufus is covering up and obstructing justice is my perception.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2019, 01:49 AM
    She did negotiate the terms of her testimony before the select committee .
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...hazi-committee

During her hearing at Congress she did classic Clintonian obfuscations and out right lies.

But more importantly ;Evita negotiated the terms of her interrogation with Comey .That was far more egregious than negotiating terms with Congress for testimony .

She did not swear an oath to tell the truth before meeting with the FBI , and the interview was not recorded.

Even though the FBI believed there was evidence that laws were broken, Comey "exonerated " Evita even though that was not his role as FBI chief . IG Horowitz found Comey was insubordinate during the probe into Evita's illegal use of a private server ; damaging both the FBI and Justice dept's image of impartiality .
    Expert

Jul 13, 2019, 02:37 AM
    Still you must admit after decades of hearings and investigations HC held up pretty well, so either she is that good, or repubs are totally incompetent. Maybe both but beating a DEAD horse seldom gets you far so allegations remain just that allegations. LOL, and the dufus fired Comey for the way she treated HC in public during a presidential campaign run, in which the allegations and Access Hollywood tapes were completely ignored by the family values repubs.

Mueller will testify, and we will see if the dufus broke more laws than alleged, as more evidence mounts on many fronts besides this one.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2019, 05:42 AM
    Mueller will testify, and we will see if the dufus broke more laws than alleged, as more evidence mounts on many fronts besides this one.
    I think Mueller testifying could end up being a nightmare for the dems.

"What did you discover about the FISA court warrant? Did you even investigate that? If no, then why not?"
    "Why did you only employee left-wing, anti-Trump lawyers and investigators? Didn't that give your investigation the appearance of a partisan witch hunt?"
    "Am I correct in believing that you found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russkies?"

I want to hear the answers to those questions.
    Expert

Jul 14, 2019, 05:38 AM
    "What did you discover about the FISA court warrant? Did you even investigate that? If no, then why not?"

Which one and why would Mueller investigate the fisa court warrants?

"Why did you only employee left-wing, anti-Trump lawyers and investigators? Didn't that give your investigation the appearance of a partisan witch hunt?"

Which anti trump left wing lawyers are you referring too?

"Am I correct in believing that you found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russkies?"

The investigation was aimed at conspiracy, but was blocked by dufus workers and non cooperation, or destroyed POSSIBLE evidence. Some evidentiary documents or records lost deleted not found. Was there probable cause for continued investigation into the conspiracy case...YES!

"I want to hear the answers to those questions."

Loony right winger talking points you mean, nothing to do with Russian Interference that was clear and detailed in the report, you should read it, or wait for the movie. Up to you what you believe, but the dufus colluded with Russia, if not conspired or officially coordinated.

Russia stole stuff the dufus used it, and asked for more. That's collusion. The events are the evidence. That goes double for obstruction.

Expert

Jul 24, 2019, 12:53 PM
    Mueller Testifies.

SUBJECT OF ANOTHER INVESTIGATION OUT SIDE THE SC PURVIEW.

NO HOAX OR WITCH HUNT AND PERSONAL POLITICS PLAYED NO ROLE IN THE INVESTIGATION

NOT ENOUGH TO PROVE CONSPIRACY, AND WAS OBSTRUCTED BY WITNESS LYING, DESTROYING AND DELETED POSSIBLE EVIDENCE, AND FURTHER INVESTIGATION THROUGH SUBPOENAS AND COURT PROCEEDINGS WOULD TAKE A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.

Bottom line for me...Nothing new if you read the report for yourself as Mueller only confirmed his findings as written, and his investigation is over, and others remain open. Mueller did state however that the dufus embrace of Russian interference, and spreading hacked information was disturbing, intentional, and the case for obstruct has been clearly laid out point by point to a great extent.

According to Mueller the Russian interference tactics are ongoing and evolving and we should be suspicious of a CIC who does not acknowledge such activities and take positive steps to protect us from it. In short more of the same from Russia and OTHERS!

Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
    SUBJECT OF ANOTHER INVESTIGATION OUT SIDE THE SC PURVIEW.
    a big lie . But I'll painstakingly read the testimonies .
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2019, 03:32 PM
    Mueller hearing completed. The case to impeach Trump probably just went up in smoke.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2019, 04:18 PM
    Yes Meuller couldn't tell them Trump was not guilty of something, probably blowing his nose in public
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2019, 04:20 PM
    one thing clear . The reports name has to be changed to the Andrew Weisman Dossier .Mueller did not know a thing that was in the report . His only answer to most questions is whatever is in the report is what I vouch for . As an example ;Joseph Mifsud was the person who fed Papadopoulos the stuff about the Russians having dirt on Hillary .His name is mentioned a number of times in the report . Yet Mueller did not appear to know the connection and why it was indeed in his perusal and that it was critical information to consider when investigating Russian interference in the election .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Mueller indictments [ 937 Answers ]

Inspector Clouseau brought down a bakers dozen of indictments yesterday against Ruskies working out of St Petersburg .(taking bets right now on the chances of ever getting those charged onto US soil).The charge is that they dressed up like American snowflakes in pajamas, in their mother's basement...

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mueller climatrol motor? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Climatroloil forced furnace, MN.227-1-110, SN. 2EZ. 88000 BTU per hr. It has stopped working. The blower will work if I turn it on manual, but if I put it on auto nothing works. I am told I need a motor for it. Can anyone tell me where I would fine one and about how much it will cost. ...

How to restart a mueller furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I ran out of oil. After getting oil in the tank I can't get the furnace to work. I've looked all over for a reset button, but there isn't one.

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

View more questions Search