Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicodem Lihts Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2019, 02:53 PM
    How do I stop my brother from wearing my clothes
    Honestly don't say talk to him because that doesn't work.
    He wears my clothes without washing, my pants, my shoes and went up to the point of living to people they are his. That's just being ungrateful and a psychopath.
    Please help I can't withstand this situation because each time I want to wear my thing they are never available.
    We share the same room too.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 18, 2019, 03:08 PM
    Buy stupid-looking clothes. Hide the good ones. Wear his clothes. Where are your parents?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Apr 18, 2019, 03:25 PM
    Would you let your Girlfriend wear your clothes? He's your Brudder man. I'm sure this will reach into adulthood with the two of you... Laugh now because it is something you will be dealing with for a lifetime.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2019, 04:03 PM
    I went through the very same thing with my TWO brothers until I left home. It was a good laugh later. Sucks while you are going through it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 18, 2019, 09:02 PM
    Have you spoken to your parents about this? My sister used to do that to me. I got a chest with a lock. There was no getting in. It is disrespectful and rude, it's not funny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend likes wearing girl clothes- how do I learn to accept this? [ 9 Answers ]

A little back story. Shortly after starting our relationship he wanted me to finger his butt; it was off-putting but I try to be open with sexual things. He liked it... a lot. But I know that it's pretty normal in men to enjoy this so I've worked with him and do it when he asks even though it's a...

I just got a new 8 week old puppy, how do I stop the biting of the clothes? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a new puppy he's a Native American Indian dog, which is very much like having a wolf like dog. Naturally he has started teething and I've had a little experience with how to handle this, such as by sternly saying "NO BITE" or by substituting a squeaky toy when he tries to bite at my...

View more questions Search