Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicodem Lihts Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2019, 06:35 AM
    What can I do in these situation
    Hello, Nicodem from Cameroon
    My problem right now I that my mum and step father want to send me out of the country I they have the means for me to follow studies and be the pillar of the family after.
    However, what they don't know is that I had always wished to get out of here, not because of studies but because of my sexuality.
    The question now is, if the succeed in sending me abroad should I move on with my gay life and forget about them after helping them out for a while? Honestly they will never accept that I'm gay, they will term me a devil, presently if they knew I would had been burnt or disowned by them, so what should I do, by then?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2019, 08:21 AM
    It's very simple friend, you go abraod and build a life you can sustain and help your family. If it gets back you are BI, then you're toast and lose family support, so discretion in how you do things is what you need to learn. So don't get too carried away with your freedom and forget how fragile that freedom really is.
    Nicodem Lihts Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2019, 08:59 AM
    Are you implying I keep living in secret
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 18, 2019, 09:16 AM
    I said learn what DISCREET is. Any mature person needs to know that meaning and exercise it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what should I do in this situation. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I really hope someone can help me in this situation. The girl I had a crush on broke up with her boyfriend last month and her boyfriend is an a**hole. We were good friends and she nearly told me everything. She also finds me when she's upset or scare (she's scared of thunder). However, after...

How should I go about in this situation [ 8 Answers ]

So, I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years and she is the love of my life, I can't picture my life without her. But recently she has been hanging around with my best frind a lot, she went away for a week to his house (he lives in another town) and now that she's back he is staying at her...

Oh my! I'm in a big situation! [ 1 Answers ]

OK, me, my best male friend, and my best female friend hang out all the time! But my male friend likes the female friend.(he liked her first). But I also kind of like this girl too, and another girl, (EX: her name is x). But x can only date till she's 16!! ( I'm 13 ). But I already asked x...

Odd situation. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok well this is an odd situation. My boyfriend let me use his eBay account to order some stuff. Well in his eBay info I saw that he'd ordered very big dildos about a month ago. I never saw them or knew about them. But being nosey (it kind of spiked my curiosity) I looked around the house a bit...

F1-OPT-H1B tax situation [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Vishnu Ravinuthula. I have been a F-1 student from Aug 2001 - May 2006. I applied for OPT on Mar 2006 and got it approved on Aug 2006. For the tax year 2006, I was a F-1 student until May 2006. I got my OPT card on Aug 2006 and I was on OPT until Oct 1, 2006. Since Oct 1,...

View more questions Search