Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janiebelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2019, 11:22 AM
    TV movie dad blows up car w/kids inside at end
    I saw this movie on TV, in the 90's. The mother and father were divorced, the dad and his girlfriend (?) were drugging the kids. At the end, best I remember, the mom was following the dad, who had the kids in the car. They rounded a curve, and when the mom caught up, the car was sideways in the road. Then it blew up with them all inside.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bulb blows below when my kids jump on top. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I stay on the top, my tenant downstairs. She says her bulbs are blowing every time my kid jumps,on the,top. Any idea why? What are my choices ?

Why can't my husband ejaculate inside me,I can't have kids [ 1 Answers ]

Why can't my husband ejaculate inside me,I can't have more kids

Movie scene of mother climbing up inside a wall to spy on her kids [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to remember a film scene of a woman who is climbing up either the inside of a wall or inside the attic to spy on her kids in their bedroom. When her kids see her through a hole in the wall they all start screaming before a little girl says ''look, its mom'', she says ''hi guys''...

Lifetime movie where kids die in the end when truck blows up [ 4 Answers ]

The movie, I remember pretty vividly. The dad I believe is trying to get custody of his two kids, a boy and girl, from his ex. His ex has short brown hair. She's a bad mom, does a lot of drugs. Has a druggie boyfriend. The dad warns everyone about how dangerous she is. In the end, there's a...

11 yrs old rheem just quit blows inside [ 2 Answers ]

Outdoor unit won't turn on... I have 240v and the blue wire on contactor but not coming out of it... think it'sd the contactor? I replced it about two yr ago... was working fine then just quit inside fan blows If anyone can help please let me know... [email protected]

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.