Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dominyck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    Male

Apr 17, 2019, 01:06 AM
    Im 17 years old 5'9 and 250+ pounds
    I have allot of time to do physical activity's I just need to know what to do.
    Im 16 going 17 in a month 5'9-5'10 and 250+ pounds.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 17, 2019, 03:43 AM
    A simple check up by your family doctor can educate you on a proper diet, and an exercise routine that fits you. Until then you could walk more, but just making sure there are no hidden medical issues first would be the wiser course of action.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2019, 09:10 AM
    Walking, but diet would be main issue. The fact you have time , but doing nothing it sounds like, ball, tennis, gym, is the issue.
    echochen Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2019, 08:08 PM
    As a 20-year-old girl with 180+ pounds,my experience for weight loss is proper diet+average 2hours exercise one day+some slimming device suit self,after one month I lose near 10 pounds already,and feel better than before,still on the way,fighting!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Soon to be 18 years old and I weigh 120 pounds(male) [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm a 17 year old male about to be turning 18 in October. I haven't been able to gain any weight for the last couple of years. I've tried to put on muscle and it added a couple of pounds but I still hover around 120-125 no matter what I do. I eat breakfast and usually a big dinner...

I'm 13 years old and I am 119 pounds! And I'm only 5'1. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13 years old and are 5'1, and I weigh 119. I have been playing soccer since I was really little, and I have a lot of musle weight on me, but I still think I am fat. What can I do to lose weight?

I am 22 years old and 95 pounds and always tired [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 22 years and 95 pounds, for the longest time and I can't gain a pound. Even when I do I lose it back in a day . I am always tired and have real bad headaces. I like to eat but most of the time I don't have an appetite.

View more questions Search