Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pballantyne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2019, 09:24 PM
    "When shall I sing my song?"
    Which poet wrote the poem that begins: "When shall I sing my song? Should I have told it when I was young?"

I found this poem in my mom's handwriting after she died and I don't know the title or who wrote it. It is possible she wrote it herself, but I would like to make sure no one else wrote it!

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang song, possibly called "forever yours", in film "the perfect storm" and can it be bought as a cd?

Sing Song "Time" [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the "Time"? "No time for a summer friend"

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.