Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steves1227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2019, 05:27 PM
    Repair help
    Kenmore direct drive top load washer 15 yrs old, completes agitating cycle OK spin cycle starts I hear a grinding noise, I turn power off wait 2 seconds turn power on and the washer goes into and completes the spin cycle. This happens at the start of every spin cycle.
    I have installed a new transmission, a new clutch assembly. Looking for some help
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2019, 01:17 PM
    Model number helps, but did you also replace the drum bearing/bushing? Also the tub springs may be stretched or worn and can cause the drum to be out of balanced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I repair a pinhole leak in toilet h20 feed pex with self fusing pipe repair tape [ 6 Answers ]

I have a pinhole leak in the toilet water feed pex tubing. It's so small, I can flush the toilet 12 times and more without a drip, but after 7 years it dripped occasionally and stained the dry wall. Can I successfully repair this without removing and replacing all the Pex and use self fusing pipe...

Startup repair cannot repair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi have grave issues with asus. It's saying that startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically. Could someone please help me out here. Thanks

Fujitsu Siemens v5535 startup repair saying cannot repair automatically [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix my laptop with the recovery disk but seems to be not working anyone help

Repair cidar broken post .With a repair kit? [ 7 Answers ]

I have 4 broken fence posts is there a kit that you drive in frount and back and then screw it into the post.

Trying to repair my credit is using a credit repair agency any good? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to repair my credit in the USA but don't know about using a US credit repair agency. Has anybody has any advice? Thank you C

View more questions Search