Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mreecec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2019, 07:17 AM
    Airpro uc7085t
    Pushed the gray button after taking the back cover off the remote to reverse the fan directions. Nothing happens. How do I know that is has been reversed? I can't feel or hear a click. How hard do I have to push it? Does it take an engineer to figure it out. Confusing?

Check out some similar questions!

New construction Airpro UC7085t remote does not turn on light. [ 0 Answers ]

The Airpro UC7085T will not turn on and off the light part of the fan. The toggle switch in the back of the remote that is far left is down but when I put it up, then the whole switch does not work. [email protected]

Airpro uc7085t [ 0 Answers ]

How do I reset my remote to the ceiling fan? It is an airpro model UC7085t

Where do you get replacement for Airpro uc7085t remote [ 1 Answers ]

Our Airpro uc7085t remote is no longer working. Where do we find a replacement for the remote?

Airpro UC7085T Remote Control [ 1 Answers ]

We received this remote a few days ago - because the company who installed during our home build didn't add it to the fan. When they installed it, I saw them dim the lights and didn't inquire further how they did it. Now we have no idea how to dim the lights - does anyone have one of these and...

Airpro uc7085t remote [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Airpro UC7085T remote for my fan. My home is a new construction and the installer did not give me the directions to the remote. How do I change the direction of the blades. I cannot find a switch on the fan itself. I know when we did the walk through and was shown quickly the remote,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.