Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ElysiumPro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2019, 03:15 AM
    What is the most common problem and challenges in Big Data projects ?
    I'm doing a final year project in the domain of big data. I want to know about the problems and challenges to solve the risks in Big data
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 13, 2019, 03:29 AM
    First thing you need to define the scope of your term.
    What exactly do you see as Big Data ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am confused on how to express the income statement data in common-size percent. The [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find how to get the common size percent= analysis/base amount *100 what numbers do I used to do it , what is the net revenue

Someone help me to find some genuine data entry projects to set a business [ 2 Answers ]

How to get client for data entry projects, I own a small firm at chennai and wants to get started with genuine data entry work please. Help me get some genuine clients for data entry I have 10 seats at chennai.

How to get client for data entry projects [ 0 Answers ]

How to get client for data entry projects, I own a small firm at solapur and wants to get started with genuine data entry work please. Help me get some genuine clients for data entry I have 10 seats at solapur.

How to align data based on a common column entry [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large set of data that was copied into Excel from a word document. As a result, each line of data from the word document is entered into a single cell in Excel. To separate the data, I ran "text-to-columns" with space as the column break. Because some of the categories of data rows have...

Excel - aligning data based on a common value. [ 7 Answers ]

I have 2 lists of data. List A contains 2 columns - Lead ID (column A) & Email ID (column B). This list contains 3,175 rows. List B contains 2 columns - Email ID (column A) & Email Address (column B). This list only contains 3,085 rows. I need to match up the Lead ID with the Email...

View more questions Search