Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peggyjackson3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2019, 04:29 PM
    How do you tighten the Glazier Bay Toilet Seats?
    How do you tighten the Glazier Bay Toilet Seats?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tighten an expansion plug to seal toilet floor drain [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 3 inch diameter mechanical test plug (expansion plug) in order to "permanently" seal a toilet drain in my basement. The true diameter of the drain pipe seems to be 3 and 1/8 inches however and so I can't seem to hand tighten the wingnut sufficiently to seal it off tightly; it...

Black film on new white toilet seats [ 1 Answers ]

We have lived in our new condo for four months and I regularly clean the toilets. Lately, the past three or four weeks, I have noticed a light black film on the seats that are most regularly used. It is easy to clean them up, but it is gross and I wonder whether it is something in the air or...

Toilet water shut off valve won't tighten. And I flooding bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet will not stop running, and fills up the bowl and floods. I tried to shut off the water, however the valve keeps spinning and will not tighten.. Please help.. My bathroom is flooding

Hand tighten bolts through toilet leak [ 1 Answers ]

I had a slow leak in my toilet which was originating from the base of the "fill tube". In order to replace I bought a flush valve kit and hand tightened as per instructions. I know you don't want to over tighten or you could crack the porcelin and have a real problem. My question is, can I use some...

Toilet Floor Flange Screws loose and will not tighten [ 1 Answers ]

I had a leaking toilet wax seal. Pulled the toilet off cleaned all old wax. I noticed while cleaning wax off that two of the screws securing the floor flange to the subfloor (vinyl covering over a wood substrate) were loose and will not tighten up. I was told that perhaps the when they roughed it...

View more questions Search