Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fishman052 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2019, 04:28 PM
    Yard insects making mounds
    I have small mounds all over my lawn. When the grass is above 11/2 inches I can't see them but I can feel them as I walk across the lawn. I have not noticed any flying insects or worms. I have tried lawn spray for insects to no avail.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2019, 04:31 PM
    Sounds like ant hills. What state or country do you live in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help! What ARE these mounds of dirt inside my home? [ 1 Answers ]

We recently decided to rearrange and get rid of some furniture in our family room. This room was a two-car garage that was converted to a family room by the previous owners. In moving some of the furniture we came across 2 piles of dirt (12 inches long x 5 inches wide, 3 inches deep). About 5 feet...

Stelly mounds, Lebeau LA [ 4 Answers ]

Do the mounds depict the Gulf of Mexico and the Yucatan (as an island) in the BC years? Page 37, PreColumbian Architecture in Eastern North America shows 3 mounds, one shaped like a wide V and two shaped like a circle, rectangle. The V shaped mound is reminiscent of the Yucatan shape separated...

What are these mounds of orange bugs and flies all over yard? [ 4 Answers ]

I was just in my yard and felt something on my foot, when I looked down I saw this pile of orangish bugs with flies emerging. When I looked around I noticed that they are everywhere. I can look out my front window and see the little flies beginning to fly up and some birds diving for them. I this...

How do you get rid of huge ant mounds [ 1 Answers ]

We have several huge ant mounds surrounding our property. How can we get rid of them?

About insects [ 1 Answers ]

Why spiders are not called as insects?

View more questions Search