When will 4G cell phones quit working?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 12, 2019, 12:09 PM
    When it runs out of power..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2019, 05:22 AM
    Probably quite a while. My iPhone 4 is a 3G and still works fine. Little slow on data but talk and text is never an issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phones [ 6 Answers ]

When a cell phone is powered off does it have the memory capacity to receive a text message and store it till the phone is powered on again, and display it?

Cell Phones [ 8 Answers ]

How do I convince my mom into getting me a cell phone? I literally am the only kid in school without a phone. I want the Voyager from Verizon and my Dad has a 15% discount because of where he works! Now he said yes but only if it is OK with your mom. Uggggh well guess what. It wasn't. So I would...

Cell phones [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know that a cell phone is unlocked? I purchased one that was supposedly unlocked but I cannot connect to my active service provider.

Cell Phones [ 1 Answers ]

How can you identify who a phone number belongs to if it is listed to a cell phone? Is there a way to ID the caller or trace who the number is assigned to? I receive calls from numbers that I do not know and I have tried a reverse look-up with programs such as "Anywho" with no luck. Is anyone...

View more questions Search