Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndottore4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2019, 08:01 PM
    Need help with fixing my home
    Can some one help me to get windows and some plumbling fixed. The windows are from 1959 and the wood is rooten. I am a widow and need some help please... Please some one show me where to go. Thank you In am in cuyhoga county.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 17, 2019, 02:19 PM
    Go to Home Depot or Lowe's, go to window department, sit down with their expert, and tell her/him what you need. After they leave, you will get an idea what is on market, and how much such window replacement costs.

As far as plumbing goes, you are not mentioning what you need. I suggest you that call couple of local plumbing contractors, have them to come over to your house to give you free estimate. Discuss what you need and what you expect them to do. The prices they give you will give you an idea how much such a project costs.

Furthermore, you can ask your friends who they would recommend from their own circle of friends and contacts.

Lastly, if you are in small town, you can visit your local Hardware store. Talk to the old guy in denim overalls, who sits by the cash register. Every "Mom 'n' Pop's" store has one. He know everybody and everything. Those are good starting points.

Good luck !

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixing outdoor faucet of manufactured home [ 9 Answers ]

When I turn on the outdoor faucet, it sounds as if there is water spewing out behind the wall and I hear dripping sounds after I turn it off. While the water is on it runs as if oxygen is getting into the water line. What can I do to find out what is going on and how do I fix it?

Need help fixing my dog [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem, and need HELP... Ever since I left my dog with my ex *he was my boyfriend at the time* for two weeks over a year (closer to two) ago he came back a different dog. Now, almost 2years later he has slowly become more and more aggressive towards people. Very few people can come into...

Fixing a bathroom ceiling in a mobile home [ 0 Answers ]

My son lives in an old mobile trailer with a steel oval roof. There used to be insulation glued to the inside of the roof but has come off and when it gets cold over night and warm the next the water droplets drip down onto the ceiling and has caused the ceiling to bend and the water is dripping in...

Is mobile home worth fixing? [ 5 Answers ]

Extreme weather damage to 15 year old mobile home roof. Insurance company says they will not pay due to being over 10 years old.It will cost $6,000-7,000 to repair. Is it worth it? Is it cost effective to spend up to $7,000 on a 15 year old mobile home?

Fixing her and I [ 2 Answers ]

Okay. I've tried getting advice from my friends (like I normally do), but they seem to be stuck on "Dump her". I'm hoping I can get better advice here. Stick with me, there is a lot of background, and I really want advice from people who know the whole situation My girlfriend and I have...

View more questions Search