Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smidal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2019, 12:51 PM
    How to reset kenmoreultra wash dishwasher 655 1689990
    How to reset a kenmore ulrta wash model 665.16819. I tried holding the lock button but that doesn't work
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2019, 01:05 PM
    https://homeguides.sfgate.com/fix-fl...her-86468.html

https://www.hunker.com/12475069/how-...-quiet-guard-2

Or you can try a hard reset it by unplugging it for 20-30 minutes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher normal wash and cancel lights need to be reset [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Model 13899K Ultra Wash Dishwasher. The "Normal Wash" button is flashing green and the "Cancel/Drain" light is flashing red and the dishwasher cannot be started. Is there a code to reset the electronics, or do I just call a repairman? This happened recently, and through dumb...

Did I Reset my Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher okay? [ 1 Answers ]

My dishwasher lights work, but when I push start it will just beep at me about 10 times and then nothing! In other posts I saw others able to run a reset by pushing the "normal wash" button and "heated dry" button alternating this quickly 5-10x, but this did nothing for my model 665.1304...

How do I reset my kenmore ultra wash dishwasher 665.15779990 [ 5 Answers ]

I do not have a "dry heat" button. I have a "no dry heat" button. The "no dry heat" button comes on when I press start. Then the lock light flashes until I unlock it. Then it happens all over again. None of the other buttons will even come on except the quick rinse and the water heat, however it...

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher reset [ 0 Answers ]

A spatula fell through the bottom rack. This caused an obstruction to the rotating spray arms. Machine stopped and now has no power. I have checked my breakers. Is there a reset on the machine?

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher reset button? [ 3 Answers ]

Our model 66516039401 Ultra Wash Kenmore had the clean light flashing so I followed instructions to the point where every single light on the control panel lit up. Now it is absolutely dead... I can't get any lights to come on at all. I unplugged it for a while and it was still dead so I tried...

View more questions Search