Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nana blue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2019, 11:02 AM
    Help me please finding someone
    Dear readers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my message and discuss my problem with me.

Am applying this message to help in obtaining the right product
    for me.

Looking for a GPS tracker to track a person Internationally, With the person's consent, To request a meeting after several years, I inform you that I don't know which countries that person will go, and the communications will be Almost non-existent and unreliable.

I hope you'll keep me in mind, thank you again for giving me this opportunity and your time, big respect for your answer if you did, I hope that you can answer me within 3 months, otherwise, it will be too late forever.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2019, 05:12 PM
    Any cell phone has the ability to show location (Google maps will in most except China and a few other Asian areas) But there are other map programs that work there.

But why are you tracking someone, (with their permission) they can just tell you where they are at.

Also many phone apps will allow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the apy [ 1 Answers ]

(1) a publicly placed 50 million bond issues. Issuance cost are 1 million, the bond has a 9% coupon paid semiannually, and the bond has a 20 year life. (2) a 50 million private placement with a large pension fund. Issusnace cost are 500,000.00, the bond has a 9.25% annaul coupon, and the bond has...

Need help finding the name of a toy [ 2 Answers ]

I think it was from the 90s maybe early 2000s? It was an all black action figure, that had one magnet on each of its feet and one on its back. It didn't really have a gender or a face, it was just a completely black toy, it had a black motorcycle helmet thing, but no glass to look out of, the whole...

Finding a Jon in UK [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently came to UK to join my husband and for the past 2 months I have been applying of jobs that I’m well experienced of. I’m from Sri Lanka and I have six years experience in sales/marketing field as an admin person. I worked for two multinational companies but even with a high profile...

I need to finding someone [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I need help finding my dad his name I Charles he has a married sister named Brenda Smith He left my sister and I when I was 1 and my sister was unborn. I have half brothers and sisters I have an old canceled credit card and a Block buster video card uder his name he lives in Ca or Ks he has...

View more questions Search