Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boomerroo105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2019, 07:15 AM
    Selling contents of my estate
    I live in coraopolis, pa. I inherited my house after my fiance's passing in 2015. I also inherited his debt, and arreages and had to file bankruptcy. My house payment s very high. I have an entire household of items from his family and his brothers family and my stuff, I am thinking of moving in the fall and want to sell all the contents of this house except my personal . I am spending myentire paycheck to pay for this house each month and my sister is spending most of hers to pay the utilities and groceries. I have everything from soup to nuts.. PLEASE help! What do I need to do, where do I even start with thhis cluttered mess? Thanks Neddie S
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2019, 11:46 AM
    Craigslist.com, Nextdoor.com, Kudzu.com, garage sales and others
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2019, 03:44 PM
    First if you did bankruptcy, why was the house not included ? Or even how was it not?

But as noted, if you have lots of things to sell, yard sales, Craigslist, Facebook market place. All are a hassle but that is really just it.
    Or donate it all to a charity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling entire contents of home [ 2 Answers ]

I am selling my home and the contents....in the next couple of months! Any suggestions and good directions....and no I am not afraid of getting rid of my belongings. However the contents, furniture, wall hangings, linens and womens clothing, shoes, boots and purses...aren't junk! I have yard...

Can I sue the real estate selling agent and broker? [ 4 Answers ]

Can I sue the real estate selling agent and broker if their client does not deliver the property at the close of escrow per the sales contract terms?

Selling real estate aborad - taxation in US [ 1 Answers ]

I am a dual citizen - US and Russia, my permanent residency is in US and I pay US taxes. However, I have a flat in Russia which I am considering to sell. I am aware of Russian tax law, but not sure how profits from this transaction would be processed in US. Do I pay any taxes in the US (I owned...

Real Estate Agents Selling Mortages [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any companies out there that train and pay real estate agents to sell and process mortages?

Executor selling real estate. [ 2 Answers ]

I am the executor for my mothers estate. The estate is very small and the will was filed as a small estate. The property is located in Illinois. My question is this: The property is a very small house in a neighborhood that has changed to more of a commercial area. It is not a desirable place to...

View more questions Search