Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2019, 04:03 PM
    Best thing to seal cracks
    I have many cracks around my window frames. I have used a couple of times Masonry sealant and caulking, but the cracks still exist. I have a can of Flex Seal Clear which is unopened. Can anyone tell me what product may be best for cracks in the cement around the window frames. I live in a warm climate. Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2019, 08:00 PM
    Polyurethane or silicone caulk. If you have a masonry house and vinyl windows, it will always be a battle because the expansion rates are very different and the caulking seal is easily broken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best thing to use to seal art journal pages [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start making art journals, and just wandering what the best sealant is to use to set the pages, but also prevent them from sticking...

How can I stop drain leak seal? Installed new sink. Rubber seal leaks under sink. [ 3 Answers ]

Used plumbing putty under drain fixture at top seal. Took out and reinstalled same problem. Does not leak when stopper is sealed for sink holding water. Can silicone be used with rubber seal where it meets bottom of sink?

Cracks where walls meet celing, cracks across the entire corners of the bath tub [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My house is build in 2008, and it is since last week we have started noticing hair line cracks in some of the rooms in the upper story. One of the room has cracks across the entire length of the room where walls meet celing, and the bathroom has also started appearing to have cracks at the...

How can I seal cracks in my basement wall without hiring a contractor? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a few small minor cracks in my basement wall and after a heavy rain sometimes I get seepage through the cracks. Is there a solution I can use to remedy this?

View more questions Search