Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbyrne48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2019, 07:56 AM
    Kenmore Elite Dual Fuel Range
    Hello. I have a Kenmore Elite Dual Fuel Range s/n: 79074503992 and looking for some advice. For some reason after the range has not been used for awhile, specifically overnight, the burners will not light properly even with a very good spark. I can manually light one of the burners only to get very low flame. After lighting one of the burners and leaving the valve on high in a few minutes the burner gradually gets enough gas to actually light on high. At this point all the burners work normally. After the burners cool down (the next day) it's back to it's old way.

Things I have done: Thoroughly cleaned all the burner bases with a wire brush thinking they weren't mixing the gas an air properly. Cleaned all the gas nozzles. They look very good. Took all the burners and gas lines apart to check for rust/debris in the lines and manifold. They looked perfect. Took the gas pressure regulator valve off to inspect for debris. It looked very clean. Checked the igniter. It's giving me a very good blue spark. After all this the problem still exists.

I'm still thinking it's the regulator? But if it's the regulator why does it work after the burners are heated up?

I would certainly appreciate any help in solving this problem.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Convection range [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the Error Code F90 means? Can't seem to find it anywhere but the oven will not turn on and it keeps giving F90 code.

Ineed wiring diagram for kenmore elite range [ 1 Answers ]

Front part of bridge burner in Kenmore Elite Stove does not work. Took glass top off and one red wire is not connected. Want to connect it but want to see a diagram before I do that.

Kenmore elite duel range oven will not work [ 2 Answers ]

The temperature is set and clicks but will not heat up. Is there something I can check?

Kenmore elite duel fuel range [ 1 Answers ]

I have a stove that is a kenmore elite duel fuel and it has been converted from a natural gas to an LP, I need to know where I can buy the orifices to convert back to natural. Sears has no parts avaiable for the model # 790.74503992 serial #NF15110427 I talked to every appliance person out there...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.