Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mistelle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2019, 09:29 PM
    Looking for a anime -Spoilers below
    It's about a father who goes into space, and him and his colleagues get turned into monsters, and he manages to get back to earth, where his daughter, who is a assassin lives, and she goes to kill him, but realizes he's her father, when she sees a bracelet she gave him on his wrist.
    It's a movie, not a series

Check out some similar questions!

What's this anime? [ 2 Answers ]

There's this anime I saw as a kid and I wanted to watch it now but I have one idea what it was called as I didn't even know what anime was at the time. All I can remember is that at one point there is this boy and he gets this jewel, I think it was red, stuck in his wrist and this girl was trying...

80-90 anime [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for an early 80's 90's Anime style space opera possibly 26 episodes, not sure if it was american or dubbed over. What I remember was the hero had a condition that allowed him to transform into a giant organic mech type of thing and he fought against similar beings that kept attacking the...

ISO this anime... [ 0 Answers ]

Ok I've been looking for this anime for years. But my last obscure film question got solved here so lets try this one. (name was something to do with X I believe) Movie Premises: Neo Tokyo it's a battle between good and evil. 7(or 9) people on each side with super human powers, they pair off in...

90's anime? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a movie from the when I was a kid, and all I remember is there being a little girl and she's with a sloth, and there's a flying ship? I've been looking for this for years, and I can't remember, Anyone?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.