Ask
    Tigers2982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2019, 09:19 PM
    Likliehood of being pregnant depo was less than 2 weeks late
    I reccently had sex with my boyfriend he didn't pull out,
    Currently on the depo shot, been on it since 2014
    It was due march 8th got it march 19th?
    I had breakthrough bleeding on march 9th
    I usuually get blood when I wipe this time I got it 6 days out not 7 like I usually do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2019, 09:38 AM
    First pulling out does not stop someone from becoming pregnant. It may lower about of sperm but there is plenty of sperm prior.

So is there a chance, yes, no way to determine the odds. Just have to wait and test latter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

My depo expired 2 weeks ago then we have intercourse .can I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My depo expired 2 weeks ago then we have intercourse .can I be pregnant?or it is safe

What happens if I am late in having my depo injection 2 weeks late? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what would happen if I was 2 weeks late in getting my depo injection?

I was late for my 2nd depo shot, can I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my first depo shot a few months ago, It messed with my period a little bit but it never went away. 3 months later I was due for my next shot.. but I didn't get it until about a month & half until I was supposed to. #1) if you are late for your depo shot, and having un protected sex,what...

Having your depo shot 2 weeks late [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been on the injection for a year, and my forth shot wos given 2 weeks late, I wos told to do a pregnancy test on the 22nd of December, I wos also told to use protection for the next 7 days and I chose not to listen to this as I want to get pregnant, I just want to know what the chances...

View more questions Search