Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2019, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar18 View Post
    Well thank you for the advice it actually made me feel better. I made my decision and will probably transfer to an online college. I think I will benefit from it and it will help while I'm working so I won't have to take off work. It's just going to be hard explaining it to my family.
    You've made a good decision. Are the online classes part of your college curriculum? Make sure the online classes' credits are valid and will be accepted toward your bachelor's. You don't want to spend months slaving away and then find out you've wasted your time and money. And please holler if you have more questions. Tal and I and others are always glad to brainstorm!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A college curiculum question [ 13 Answers ]

My 19 yr old gndson has just started college for mechanics but now has realized he has a gift for counciling. Which is the better road for him to take? My suggestion is to finish out this year with mechanics so he can fix his own car & save money. Then consider a counciling career. We did the...

College Algebra Question [ 1 Answers ]

The solutions to the equation 7x(exponent 2) x-30=0 are

On probation as of feb 1st I have question,can I leave state for a college visit ? [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: HELP!! OK I've been placed on probation for the next 3 yrs of my life.this is my first offense.I'm 21.I am scheduled to go to Arizona in march for 3 days for college campus visits.I live in ny.What are my chances of getting to leave state?My probation officer said "it's going to be...

College Credit for Interning Question [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and I graduated from college last year. I want to apply for an internship in Boston, but they won't let me apply unless I can get college credit for the internship. I checked with my alma mater and they would charge $1620 to credit it. I don't have $1620 to pay for it. I tried...

College/degree question [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is a junior in HS and she is interested in pursuing a career in orthotics/prosthetics. We are trying to locate information on which colleges would be the best for her, to help her in this pursuit. Also, we need some help in determining what her degree should be in; we know there are few...

View more questions Search