Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahall1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2019, 03:00 PM
    Governor b/s
    Butterfly open closed when thottle lever wide open?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2019, 08:19 PM
    Open. Lever should be connected to the cross bar that mounts the throttle butterfly. Usually it is just pinned or peened on and I have found them stripped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When performing and completing a static governor adjustment on a mechanical governor [ 4 Answers ]

When performing and completing a static governor adjustment on a mechanical governor system, what is the relative position of the flyweights attached to the governor gear compared to the governor cup shaft? What is the relative position of the governor cup compared to the governor shaft?

Governor fix [ 1 Answers ]

I have a briggs stratton 5hp go kart engine that i want to make faster. Can i do it by changing the governor and howdo i do it?:confused:

Governor and choke b&s 9 hp [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 9 hp b&s that will only run with the choke on full. Also need to know how to adjust governor

Governor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, well I am still working on the 16hp briggs engine.. got everything redone but can't get the cover on where the governor is attached.. is there a trick to getting it on, does the inside piece have to be in a certain position. When I slide the cover into place it lockes up the adjuster on top of...

View more questions Search