Ask
    cecig2052 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2019, 09:25 AM
    dead husband's 401 k
    How can I find out about my dead husband's 401 k
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2019, 09:45 AM
    You contact the 401k provider, or his place of employment if the provider is unknown. Likely he may have paperwork or saved mail that can help you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2019, 01:27 PM
    Did he have a will? If so, who was the executor? There should be some paperwork from a prior employer, tax returns, plan administrators or other sources. You never saw anything?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 1 Answers ]

My first husband died almost 2 years now. We've lived together as legal husband and wife for only 8 months and 29 days but I always have this dream of him coming back to life. My dreams are always in different situations but its telling me always the same thing and that is my husband is alive. It...

Why am I having dreams about my dead husband? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband passed away last year, and I'm having reoccuring dreams of him wanting to divorce me and having sex with other women. What is going on?

Husband wishes I was dead [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am feeling hurt and alone after finding out that my husband wishes I was dead . I am in shock at the moment and can't sleep. Thank you for listening.

Dead Husband In Dream [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my husband almost four years ago tragically. On the 2nd of April is his death anniversary. I haven't been thinking about him deeply and from the time he has died I can count the times that I have dreamt about him, with last night and a time before being the only times he has ever spoken to...

Get dead husband to let go [ 5 Answers ]

My husband of 10 yrs and father of my children was very sick with cancer for 4 yrs and got so tired of being sick and not being able to do anything with our kids took an overdose and died in the bed with me and at the time our 5 yr old son. That was 2005. Since then he has done things that let me...

View more questions Search