Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skipee7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2019, 06:53 AM
    Nsmco model rbr sewing machine N105541
    I am trying to find parts and information about this sewing machine. It has the name American Rotary on the machine facing the user.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find out the value of sewing machine: NSMCO Model B, Seamstress Rotary [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the value of an antique or vintage table-top sewing machine built by NSMCO (National Sewing Machine Company). It says "Model B", and on the wooden case and on the machine itself it says "Seamstress Rotary." There's a foot pedal with it; and a different type of sewing foot...

Nsmco-sewing-machine-model-rbr [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I havw a national SMCO treadle sewing machine. On the machine it says ' IMPROVED SEAMSTRESS. . All original and good shape . Working condition. Was wondering what it worth approx. History , My grand mother had it.. 1920?thanks Al

I have a NSMCO sewing machine Model are 54 [ 0 Answers ]

I have inherited this sewing machine.It was my great great grandmothers and been in the family for ever.I do have the instruction book very well kept and also a button hole attachment with all the parts and instruction book. The sewing machine has the pedal or attachment for your leg.It has all the...

NSMCO Sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have a NSMCO sewing machine. It says International on the front and the serial number is 1052104 and the model is RUSA. The instruction book it titled (The Reversew electric Sewing Machine". I would like as much information as possible from anyone who might know something about this sewing...

NSMCO sewing machine model RBR [ 7 Answers ]

I have just been given my grandmothers sewing machine. I think it was made by national sewing machine company. I have not been able to find a serial number, the model is RBR and on the front of the machine it says International Rotary. The machine is in a cabinet for which the front opens and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.