Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bob1648418665 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2019, 07:17 AM
    Do you like Bald Men? Are Bald Men attractive to you? Would you date with a Bald Man?
    FOR WOMEN! Do you like Bald Men? Are Bald Men attractive to you? Would you date with a Bald Man? Are Bald Men more confident, influential, masculine and handsome than that of with hair?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2019, 08:58 AM
    It's their eyes that women look at, not their hair or lack of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl going bald [ 3 Answers ]

I am a girl 20 years old, been losing hair from the past10 years, now almost bald at the front, ant sidepart or tie hair at the back, I have decided I'll watch my hair for 2 more years it got worse I'll suicide, I don't even know why I am posting this as a question sine I have made my decision, I...

Going bald [ 3 Answers ]

I have a male cat he is over a year old. He started going bald on his hind legs and it worked up to his tail and above his tail on his back. At first I thought he had fleas but I went to look at him there was only one flea. Then I was still worried about the fleas and gave him a bath. So then I...

Cat going bald [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I have two, cats one is a house cat, who never goes outside, she is afraid of the wind! Poor little mite! The other is a tom cat who loves going out, but lately I have notice on his back that his fur has tinned out and he starting to go bald. When a rub that area he licks his front paws like...

Bald cat [ 1 Answers ]

My 1.5 yo outside cat has just recently started getting big mats of hair around neck and they are falling out. The cats neck is going bald. It seems to be the only place. Any ideas? Is my other cat in danger? How about my border collies? The cats live in the barn but have good food and good beds....

View more questions Search