Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Detwarren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2019, 09:36 AM
    Is Volcanic ash more deadly when it is wet?
    This is probably a silly question, so hang in there please. I was trying to theory-craft ways to lessen the danger of volcanoes that can spew ash, and I wondered what would happen to ash if it went through some sort of high-powered net of water to cool it.

I saw somewhere that it becomes more dense when wet, does this mean more dangerous, too?

Additionally, what would happen to the ash after (or if) it passes through a field of sprayed water?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2019, 10:02 AM
    Do experiments with ash and water. This could be fun as well as educational!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deadly Weapons Dissmisal [ 3 Answers ]

I am running into a problem getting my rights restored in Arizona, due to my charge being "Agg. . w/ Deadly Weapon". Seems that you can not get restoration of rights if charge involved deadly weapon. Does anyone know a way around this one?

Deadly shrimp allergy? [ 2 Answers ]

:eek:Hey I just wanted to know if its OK to eat shrimp even though it makes my lips and throat itch a little.Im 20 and I wasn't always allergic to shrimp but I started feeling these effects around age 16. THANKS!

How do I overcome the deadly stress in me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,I am currently feeling depressed and pesimistic,mainly because of my stress!:mad: I think I am such a stupid person too.I have no idea what to do next.

The seven deadly sins. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm doing a clay model of the seven deadly sins, and I'm going to make one body; each body part will represent one of the sins. Like, ill use a sloth's arm for Sloth, a pig's body for Gluttony, probably a man's head for Lust (Man is the most lustful creature I can think of) and so on. I'm having...

Types of volcanic eruption and volcanic land forms [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused about the types of volcanic eruptions and volcanic land forms. Can you help? Thank you

View more questions Search