Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamiamitrail 16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2019, 09:20 PM
    Heat strip 24 volt wiring to thermostat
    Blue and tan wire from heat strip control wiring go to which wire on a 4 wire thermostat
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2019, 08:26 PM
    Hard to tell since we have no idea how it was originally wired. Did you take the old one off? Search " heat strip wiring with a 4 wire thermostat ". Lots of info but also warnings about knowing how the controls are wired.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get a wiring diagram for the goodman 15kw heat strip [ 4 Answers ]

Hvac Air handler heat strip diagram for goodman furnace

Use of 8/2 NM-B wiring for a 50amp Air handler 8kw heat strip 15 seer [ 0 Answers ]

If an NM-B 8/2 copper is used for a heat pump it should only draw high current when used in the winter for the 8kw heat strip. At that yime of the year the attic is very cold. Should this be considered when installing 8/2 NM-B with a fused down 60amp disconnect?

Goodman heat strip wiring [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Goodman PCK-024-1 A/C. And I just installed heatstrips inside of it. But I'm having trouble with the thermostat hookup. I have 1 red,2 white,1 brown,1 yellow wire on the unit. But in the book. It has 1red,1green,1white,1yellow,and 1brown wire. And before I put the heat strip in they had...

Heat pump and strip wiring [ 2 Answers ]

Recently had my trusty 40 yr old York heat pump replaced under a home warranty contract. The installer said he wired the heat strips to run all time time in heat mode to reduce the run time on the compressors thereby saving electricity and providing a more comfortable 'instant on' heating rather...

View more questions Search