Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevesmith44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2019, 03:47 AM
    Film where the kid is found in underground vault with car parked over
    Abduction film where the kid is found at the last minute in a underground locked chamber with a car parked over the top
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2019, 04:03 AM
    Prisoners (2013) with Jake Gyllenhaal??
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2019, 08:56 PM
    I recall this plot from an episode of Criminal Minds but I don't recall what season.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whose fault if your parked car door damages another parked car [ 8 Answers ]

My child was in a friends mother's car and she parked close to another car. My son opened the door and it made a very small dent in the other car's side. The mother of my sons friend has given my details to the other person who apparently is intending to claim for damage to her car from me. I would...

Saw review never found film? [ 3 Answers ]

I watched a movie review programme early 90's in the UK, (ch4, Johnny Vaughan hosted). Film appeared to be about a guy who was acting in a film as a cop (he may have been just an extra) however, he could not break out of the role and pretended to be the cop and went about killing people in the...

Animated film about people living underground [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I remember I saw this movie in 90s, it was about people who lived underground I think they were green, and boy and girl tried to get out from under the earth, during their journey they found subway, rat-people? And finally when they were outside they had to fight with giant snake. Does anyone...

View more questions Search