Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2019, 02:45 AM
    Link load srt/vtt from PC is not working on streaming movies
    When watching online movies like openload there is a link "load srt/vtt from pc" this is no longer working with my PC.
    How do I fix this?
    Is this my pc or their site?
    I have windows 7 pro, firefox quantum up to date
    Answermike Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2019, 05:31 PM
    If you have already downloaded the subtitle file to your pc,
    >right-click on the file and select Edit
    >add this to the beginning of the file: WEBVTT
    >save the file

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get english subtitles on streaming movies online [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need to go to moviesubtitles dot org and download the windows version. I watch streaming movies never download and need to see the caption. I have window 7 64 bit mozilla Firefox. Never done this before and I'm not sure if it will work if I'm only watching movies or for downloads only or any.

Best router to use to receive netflix streaming movies on TV [ 3 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Samsung 63" plasma TV with a Samsung blu-ray player in order to receive Netflix streaming movies. On occasion while watching the movie/tv series will stop & it appears to then re-boot & then it will continue. I have a basic router with 2 computers in my computer room upstairs...

How do I view streaming Netflix movies through my blu ray dvd player [ 2 Answers ]

Netflix offers streaming instant movies through a blu ray dvd player. Do I have to connect my computer to my blueray player?

Streaming not working [ 3 Answers ]

My fledgling try at streaming is not working: B. Wilks I've got the song (mp3) and music.m3u file in the listen folder. Here's my code: <OBJECT ID="MediaPlayer1" CLASSID="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95"...

View more questions Search