Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonflower5b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2019, 08:12 AM
    Shoe on the other foot - woman the abuser
    She has been the historical abuser- physically, mentally. The father left when she took a baseball bat to him when he was in the shower. The mother was the custodial parent, dad is now. Many incidents in between. The judge now has no contact order between the mother and the son she assaulted, since the assault while awaiting a court date. Why doesn’t the states prosecutor seek more input from the father and other adults (her parents, her grown children, former spouse, live in boyfriends) involved? All concerned fear she will “play good” get her hand slapped and then have to start mental repairs all over again with this 9 year old child, terrifying, devastating for the child. Can’t figure out how this “legal” stuff works.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 31, 2019, 09:10 AM
    Have charges been filed against the mother and by whom and when? Is there a court date?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2019, 02:58 PM
    The judge does not investigate, that is not his job. The State Attorney only wants to know enough to press charges and convict.

The other information is most likely not usable, hearsay, protected, and so on.

This does to be done by the father in civil court for custody orders and the such
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2019, 08:49 PM
    Look, just saw this, 7 months late: I have seen plenty of women abusing men.....its not easy to watch and its not easy to not want to get involved.....if its a friend, you end up running the risk that they will defend the woman doing the abusing and turn you into the bad guy...….sometimes you can not win.

Men get abused more than anyone knows by women: A man's pride just will not let him speak up about it...a lot of them try to hide it. I know, I was taught NEVER to strike a woman and I had one backhand me with a ring in they eye! I knew a really great gentleman whose wife was cheating on him....he not only had to endure her taking her own sweet time before moving out, she also treated him to parading around the house naked while talking on the phone to her boyfriend: just cruel, witchy behavior. Knew a Lieutenant in the Navy whose wife routinely beat on him...he never hit her back....she ended up busting his head open with an ashtray and I remember seeing her right after the assault and she had a smirk on her face...just evil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain - right foot / outside of right foot just before arch of foot [ 3 Answers ]

Started in December when I had done a day's worth of Christmas shopping. Pain got so bad that it just hurt to walk / any pressure. Went to doctor and got some pain med - no x-rays / he didn't really do anything other than listen to what I had to say about it. Now it's roughly 3 months later and...

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Woman beaten in own home and cannot get the abuser out! [ 3 Answers ]

I have cousin in Florida and her daughter and 2 grandchildren live with her. She has had a lot of problems with her daughter and has had the law there many times. She just recently was beaten by her daughter and went to the police station to have her removed from the household. The police told...

Connecting a metal shoe strainer to a plastic shoe elbow (bath drain). [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an "Ezy Touch Plastic Bath Drain" and I'm installing it in a new bathtub. Do I need to use the PVC tape around the metal shoe strainer to 'screw' it in the plastic shoe elbow?

View more questions Search