Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakehouse1956 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2019, 08:11 AM
    I need help finding out why Jess Walter wrote the story "con's"
    I am writing a story and I need information on the background of the Jess Walters cons story
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2019, 09:28 AM
    Which story?
    lakehouse1956 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2019, 10:13 AM
    The stories name is Cons its by Jess Walter
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 30, 2019, 10:43 AM
    Email him and ask. According to his website (http://www.jesswalter.com), his address is

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote "Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers" poem? [ 1 Answers ]

It`s supposedly from the movie Wolfman (which I`ve never heard of) but I don't know what other website to go to that actually has the poem and the poet. There are a few different ways of writing it: "Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the moon is...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Who wrote poem. "He drew a circle that shut me out," [ 1 Answers ]

"He drew a circle that shut me out, heretic, rebel, a thing to flout; But love and Ihad the wit to win,we drew a circle which took him ."

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search