Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imax Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2005, 12:26 PM
    Question about yearly wage?
    Hi

I was wondering if you could tell me if you think 55000 a year cdn is a good number or if its too low? I also was wanting to know what a good salary range is ?
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 20, 2005, 12:43 PM
    A Matter Of Geography:
    Your salary should be commensurate with where you live. Earning $55,000 in a small town would be a bonanza unless it's in a suburb. In a city, it would be sufficient only if you receive benefits and amenities. There are many factors to consider when negotiating salaries. Why don't you let us know where you live? Maybe you'll receive more intelligent answers.

HANK :)
    phr0ze Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Mar 25, 2005, 11:37 PM
    Matter of profession too. What is it that you plan on doing for 55000?
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 26, 2005, 02:23 PM
    Anything that is a profession such as an Accountant, Doctor, Salesman, Real Estate, involve yourself in a small business venture et al. Takes initiative and determination to be above average.

HANK :cool:
    Sairab Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 01:11 PM

Hank,

I love your answer,
    And the quotes by anthony Robbins.

Bless you

Regards,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State and Local Wage on W-2 [ 3 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=17149 Thanks for your info on another post, AtlantaTaxExpert. About the W-2, I am a little confused. I tried to read the W-2 guideline but still could not get it (I am new to this... ). First what is the difference between State wage (box 16)...

I need advice! Wage garnishment? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I rented a car from AVIS, chose not to have to Loss Damage Waiver. Well it figures, while driving the convertible top flew open and bent the bars so it wouldn't close anymore. Right away I called AVIS and told them what happened, they said bring the car back. So, to make a long story...

Dog Yearly Shots? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello~ I was wondering if any of you know how much it cost for a dog's yearly shots? For a beagle? Are family is planning a Beach Trip and need to board are 3 beagles and get there shots... *but are vet is not open until Tuseday* So I was wondering if any of you knew how much it cost for ...

AZ min. Wage? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows what the minimum wage in Arizona is?

Federal Wage information is missing in my W2. How can I pay my Federal tax? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Last year, I was working as F1 in OPT. As F1, I can exempt from society security tax and medicare tax. But the accounting company also exempted my Federal tax and told me that was the way to do it. I thought I could report my Federal tax later, so I let it go. But right now, I get my...

View more questions Search