Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjmcconkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2019, 03:30 PM
    Plant movements
    On a number of occasions I have observed a single leaf on a plant, usually I think a broad leaf, moving vigorously, independently of any other leaves on that plant and in the absence of any breeze. In the most recent incident, I touched the leaf that was moving and it felt as if there was a bit of static electricity present. Can you explain this phenomenon? Thanks.
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2019, 08:37 PM
    Exposure to Lysergic Acid Diethylamide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cranes movements [ 1 Answers ]

When using a crane, if the counter weight has a force of 10,000N and is 3m from the pivot point at what distance can the loading platform safely carry each load A) 2000N B) 3000N C) 6000N When using a crane, if the counter weight has a force of 10,000N and is 3m from the pivot point at what...

Fetal movements? [ 4 Answers ]

I keep having some strange feelings in my stomach. It kind of feels like a strong heartbeat/pulse feeling. It's only ever a couple at a time and I know its not my heartbeat because I can feel that most of the time. Could this be the baby moving?

No movements [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 23 weeks pregnant. I use to feel my baby move around at least every day even if it was subtle movements, however it's been two whole days since the last time I felt her movements at all is that normal? What should I do?

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Our cat meows loud prior to bowl movement - sometimes there is little blood What would be first step to remedy. Stool appears normal.:confused:

View more questions Search