Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam144 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2019, 09:21 AM
    Looking for shower facuet cartridge for Clacier Bay
    My faucet doesn't bled hot and cold water either hot or cold . I think I need new cartridge, I could not find in Canada. Thx
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2019, 10:44 AM
    Not knowing your model number makes it tough, but you can certainly start here.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Glacier+B...f=nb_sb_noss_2
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2019, 11:34 AM
    That is a typical Home Depot brand. Take a picture and then try to match it up in a store. I know they are in Canada.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change cartridge on single lever shower american standard shower systems [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove the old cartridge on an American Standard single lever shower/tub system?

No shower cartridge? [ 2 Answers ]

Single handle.Do not know the brand.Installed 8 yrs. Ago and started to leak.Removed handle, the cover plate and unsrewed the next piece, actually 2 pieces, they unscrewed By hand.I do not see anything that looks like a cartridge.

Removal of shower facuet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am trying to figure out how to remove the shower faucet (to turn water on and off) and having no luck. Can anyone help?

Moen shower Facuet [ 4 Answers ]

My shower faucet is dripping and I suspect a bad cartridge or washer. The faucet is a Moen/Chateau/2352/chrome. Any idea on how to take the handle off to get to the cartridge? I don't see a screw or anything for that matter that will help me get the handle off. Thanks.

Leaky shower facuet [ 5 Answers ]

My shower had a very huge leak problem. After doing some research I found that replacing the washer or the stem would be the best solution. I took out my cold stem and saw that it was completely corroded so I replaced it. I took the stem to the hardware store and a employee help me find the...

View more questions Search