Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kento124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2019, 09:48 AM
    Help with studying and figuring this out.
    Here I am in college and I can't consciously focus on my work nor is there a sub conscious to do the work. I think its because I find the education system a joke as half of what it teaches has no real value. It's not do to being lazy, I know I need to do the work but its like my sub conscious is telling me not to care. It's like my body and mind has no drive or impulse to due the work to a point that it feels like it fighting back. I really need help here.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 25, 2019, 10:05 AM
    Do you have a guidance counselor you can talk to about this? A teacher you respect and trust? You need in-person advice, not online advice.

Or, how about this: meet up with two or three other students in a particular class (especially a class that's frustrating for you) and have discussion/study sessions several times a week.

Which courses are you taking?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Mar 25, 2019, 03:03 PM
    Thats because your sitting back thinking about it. Do what millions of working people do every day...Don't think about it, just go to work. Once you start thinking about it your hosed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Studying [ 1 Answers ]

I'm attempting to do a homestudy of theology, preferably with all major religions involved, but don't know where to start. Does anyone know of any good *free* online "degree" programs or just a website that will give a vague notion of where and what, outside of holy books, to start reading? I...

Studying in us [ 1 Answers ]

I want to study health related programs in university of us

HSC studying [ 1 Answers ]

I am so worried about HSC trials... I do heavy content subjects such as modern history, legal studies, business studies, english advanced and maths! How can I best study Olivia

Studying in US [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Frenz, If anyone can quench my thirst of knowledge about how to pursue education in US with financial aid and education support.How can I get teaching Assistantship for pursuing PhD in structural dynamics in civil engg.pls guide me Thanks in advance, Regards

View more questions Search