Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natalieoscar112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2019, 03:59 AM
    What is the main reason and advantage for me to choose the Airbnb Services?
    What is an advantage for me to choose Airbnb services all over the USA.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Mar 25, 2019, 01:10 PM
    If you plan on traveling all over the U.S.- Airbnb might provide you with more of a Unique (They go beyond typical tours or classes by immersing guests in each host’s unique world) experience. Airbnb is usually much cheaper than a Hotel. If you are good with people Airbnb might be better than a Hotel but not as good as a Hostel. Airbnb should give you access to a kitchen (same with Hostels).

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2019, 06:30 PM
    There is no good reason to use any one service or company, All have good and bads. Airbnb is not always cheaper than hotel and some have less than good results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The main reason that most people vote in favor of unions is higher wages? [ 8 Answers ]

I am taking a course in HR and am looking to find answers to questions regarding Unions. This is an open book, website, anything goes test.

What is the main reason for hajj [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, (for homework) I need to know what the main reason for hajj is, so if you know an accurate answer, please let me know. :) Thanks, askme28

Has anyone used airbnb or a similar application and can share their experiences? I'm [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone used airbnb or a similar application and can share their experiences? I'm thinking of planning a trip and I don't want to worry about booking hotels in advance. Any advice would be appreciated!

Main Services Panel [ 1 Answers ]

Do`s Anyone Know Were To Find A Two Meter Pedastole Pannel "main Service' So Two Dwellings Can Have There Own Meter. You Know Power Comes From The Pole Then To The Pedastole And Then To Two Mobile Homes

View more questions Search