Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ipurewater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2019, 11:35 PM
    What Is Heat Pump and its Working?
    A heat pump is an electrical device that extracts heat from one place and transfers it to another. It takes heat from one source and moves it to another location through electric or mechanical means. Heat pumps may be used either to heat or cool.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2019, 07:33 AM
    Is there a question here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 4 ton rued heat pump with auxiliary gas heat pump quits working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 ton ruud heat pump with gas pack the heat pump quits when it gets 39F outside and furnice kicks in but does not ignite and I smell no gas what could it be

Goodman cpl t30-1a heat pump, heat not working/no compressor or fan operation [ 5 Answers ]

The thermostat is operating/clicks on when desired temperature is more that the actual, but no action at the compressor or fan. We even switch thermostats from other unit in house and both operate the other unit correctly.

Heat pump not working in heat mode [ 3 Answers ]

I have a goodman heat pump it will work in cooling mode but not heating. When I put in heating mode the air handler will kick on and the back up heating stripes work but the heat pump does nothing. I have replaced the transfomer on the air handler when it burned up and also replace the contactor...

AC not working on heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

I have a AC unit that's not working and it's a heat pump. When it's in cooling mode, the condenser fan motor doesn't work but the compressor does. Then it shuts down on high pressure. First thing I think that it's a bad condenser fan motor or maybe a cap. Since it's a heat pump, I probably should...

Heat strip not working on my goodman heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

Heat strip not working on my goodman heat pump

View more questions Search