Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imadthegreat Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2019, 06:06 PM
    Replace the light bulb/lamp in a Wolf MWC 24 Microwave
    My microwave is heating fine and it is fixed in the island cabinet. The lights are out in the microwave. I am guessing its just a bulb that I need to replace or may be a fuse. I can't find any YouTube videos on replacing the light bulb. I'd appreciate any help.
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2019, 06:06 PM
    Page 33 of the Wolf Use and Care Guide offers the following useless advice:

"Interior light does not work • Light bulb is loose or burned out. Contact Wolf factory certified service."

If your microwave is like most others, you will need to remove the outer cover to get to the bulb. My microwave is mounted over the stove, and in my case I think I would just learn to live with it.

https://www.subzero-wolf.com/-/media...ion-mw-ucg.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should we replace our 4-lamp fluorescent fixtures with new 2-lamp or 3-lamp [ 1 Answers ]

We are replacing our 4-lamp T-12 fluorescent fixtures. One vendor suggests new 2-lamp fixtures while another tells us 2-lamps will not provide enough light and suggests 3-lamps. I want proper lighting but don't want to pay any more than necessary.

S a Halogen light in any way related to the 9U UV filter 001 lamp bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans using 3 "9U UV Filter 001 lamp bulbs which generate so much heat, the room is 80 degrees in 15 minutes? An an employee of company that makes said fans said they draw approx 42 amps. This is way more than my 20 amp breakers can handle and they "break" 2 - 3...

Hamton Bay outdoor light fixture... how to replace a dead light bulb. [ 0 Answers ]

I have to see if one of the glass panels slides up or down or left and right. It does not appear that the top or bottom is removable. Don't have instruction guide... don't know the model number

Changing lower light bulb in mosaic torchiere floor lamp [ 0 Answers ]

I cannot figure out how to change the light bulb in the encased section on the stem below the torcheire mosaic shade

Spontaneous removal of light bulb from my lamp [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help if they've had this issue before? This morning I got up -it was still quite dark - and was making a cuppa when I noticed something on the kitchen bench near my lamp (yes I use a lamp in my kitchen). Anyway I picked the thing up and it was the globe out of said lamp. Just sitting...

View more questions Search