Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christian1937 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2019, 12:19 PM
    Country music video or soft rock
    Music video that has a man running from people while his girl waits at a coffee shop for him and the people are in his house and he still goes in to get his girls ring and they shoot at while he’s getting out I think it has something to do with drugs

Check out some similar questions!

Rock weird music video [ 0 Answers ]

Hi does someone know some music video that starts with an Asian women by a ticket for something... and then she go to a clinic... and babies fall on her from the clinic lamp... and then there is some rock\metal group in front of her with total white eyes and black hair... I try to find this song...

Rock music video I can't find! [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have a question about the band, which I cannot track - I just remember the video: a guy wakes up in the car after the accident and has glimpses as to what happened. Further on, this band is playing in the same woods, where the guy crashed the car. Singer and musical style is...

Name of rock/alternative music video [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is that this video played on Muchloud in 2012 and it featured a band of 4-5 guys going into a diner/bar and at least one of them was taking shots of what appeared to be paint and throwing up. He looked like he was tripping out. For the life of me I cannot remember any of the...

Rock Music Video Where Guy And Girl Kill Each Other In An Apartment. [ 0 Answers ]

The video starts with the guy going up a (Lift/Elevator) to an apartment with some wine. He and the girl sit down for a meal and as he eats it he drops to the floor and dies. She then drinks some of the wine and she also drops to the floor and dies. Does anyone know what this (Song/Music Video)...

Remember this music video from the 90's Alt Rock/Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

Ever had a song on the tip of your tongue but just can't get it into your mind to identify? Well I'm there - HELP! This is driving me crazy! I am trying to remember the name of the band and the song title from an early to mid 90's alt rock/pop video I remember seeing on MTV. All I can remember was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.