Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airjock55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2019, 09:43 AM
    Is there a seņor that shut off a carrier weather maker heater
    Where is the seņor that shuts off the heater in the carrier weather maker 8000
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2019, 10:26 AM
    Do you mean sensor?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2019, 11:07 AM
    The thermostat is the main control for off/on. The temperature setting must be correct, so that's where you start. Are you sure its the furnace/AC(?), or just the fan which typically is set for auto or manual?

Back to you to clarify your issue further. maybe this manual will help

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/25...000-58wav.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Weather Maker AC not turning off [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000 that is a furnace but also controls the AC from outside and the blower and everything int the house. I was told by last HVAC gentleman that the AC wouldn't turn off without turning the "Cut-off" switch off to the whole system, otherwise the AC continues to run...

Carrier weather maker [ 1 Answers ]

My weather maker 8000 is driving my crazy. Keep getting code33 I have changed filters cleaned flame sensor took flame roll out switch off connectors and taped together. It will start it's sequence and flames come on and seems like it's going to work but after a little bit it pops again and code 33...

Carrier Weather Maker 8000 [ 2 Answers ]

We just moved into a home and have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000 gas furnace. Most of the time the furnace works well but at times it comes on many times in a row and in short intervals?? It ignites for only 1 minute at a time but at least 20 times in a row, this doesn't seem a regular operation. ...

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 5 Answers ]

Model # 58TUA06008 has had the main board replaced but it keeps shuting off and then will restart after four hours or if I shut the power off and turn it back on. Is this an issue with the heat sensors or something else. I known the main board has been recalled is there any other issues. Thanks G

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 1 Answers ]

What's the cost of a Carrier weather maker 8000 ignitor and how can I purchase it? Thank You

View more questions Search