Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pelipia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2019, 05:21 PM
    How old is my Frigidaire dorm refrigerator Model #ffpe2411qb
    I bought a used 2.4 cu ft dorm refrigerator, and I was just curious how old it was since the owner couldn't or wouldn't tell me. It looks fairly new, but when I look it up online it says "discontinued".
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2019, 09:04 PM
    No way to tell from a model #, possibly a serial number. Discontinued could be something only 1 year old.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2019, 11:18 AM
    Call the Sears customer service as they sell those Frigidaire's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator side not cooling properly on my maytag refrigerator model# MSD2756DE [ 2 Answers ]

Refrigerator side not cooling properly. Back freezer wall iced up. Water leaking on front freezer side corner.

Frigidaire refrigerator model #GLHS67SEPB0 not cooling or freezing [ 13 Answers ]

My refrigerator/freezer is not cooling the way it usto. Got up this morning and found water on the floor. It's only cooling about 56 deg. On the freezer side and 60 on the fridge side. I checked the coils in the lower back that was a bit dirty and cleaned them and the compresor is kind of hot but...

Frigidaire refrigerator model fst21hs8ks3 freezer not freezing [ 1 Answers ]

Ice maker not working had ice forming on back walls and replaced defrost timer now frige or freezer getting cold blowing warm air

Refrigerator Frigidaire Model JSI-26 [ 0 Answers ]

Help! :( I lost the manual of my new refrigerator and I need it to clean it the right way.. Do any one knows if I can download it from the internet in English or Spanish? Where? :confused: I'll be very thankful with your help.

Frigidaire Refrigerator model GLRS267ZAB4 Shelves and Ice/Water dispenser issues [ 1 Answers ]

Help! The supports for the shelves in my Frigidaire refrigerator have broken, making the refrigerator side nearly unusable. Is there any way I can fix these things without calling in an expensive repair tech to do it for me? I need to replace three shelf supports, two of which are for the...

View more questions Search