Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snyone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2019, 06:36 AM
    Code question
    I have a 2009 Tri Glide that is giving me the following codes, P1353 and P1356. No combustion front and rear cylinders. Ive been researching this and found a site that says it may be due to a hole in the fuel line inside the gas tank. What do you think?

Check out some similar questions!

Please fix this java question with code [ 2 Answers ]

Please fix this coding with Java Programming. Vehicle Make.. Model.. Noise Factor... InterstatePermitscurrent... Parking Fines Holden... Colorado... 2.. . 0 Chrysler... Aspen... 3.. . 0 Toyota... Lite Ace... 4.. . 0 Ford... F350... 5... ….. . 0 Dodge... Sprinter... 6.. . 2 Hino......

Error Code Question [ 1 Answers ]

We have a new heating system, Triangle Tube boilers, and are receiving error code E122 and when we reset the boiler we receive an error code of B30. Does anyone know what this means and why? Thank you

Question about code regarding grounding [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: Isn't it true that everything electrical should be grounded by code? I ran in to a 240 volt 50 AMP booster water heater today, that blew some wires in a junction box, I noted that there was no ground wire coming to the unit, just two hot legs. I told the customer that he will need...

Code Question [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is in the code (section would help) about pigtailing a neutral on a recptacle. We had a disagreement about if you could use the recptacle for your jumper?

1099-R / P Code Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello- My employer last year indicated that certain members of the company would be getting a 401k distribution because the company failed its non-discriminatory test by the government (set up to ensure that the plan set up by the company benefits employees of all $ levels.) Unfortunately,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.