Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2019, 11:06 AM
    Where once there were Buckley, Kirkpatrick, Goldwater, and William Safire - now we have mental midgets like Hannity, Carlson, Ann Coulter and Ingraham. A sad state of affairs.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2019, 07:35 PM
    we are the mainstream thinking and the right is a small band of nutcases
    Except that we have a republican pres and a republican senate. Pretty good work for the non-mainstream party.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2019, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Except that we have a republican pres and a republican senate. Pretty good work for the non-mainstream party.
    What do you mean, there are two mainstream parties
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2019, 05:50 AM
    Enjoy it while it lasts as the pendulum is already swinging back from the dufus party, and their antics. Common sense and pragmatism will replace the hollering screaming bully boys of this administration... HOPEFULLY!

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    What do you mean, there are two mainstream parties
    We have democrats, and a republican party that the dufus subverted and took over. There is a stronger independent party but has yet to really break through, and many smaller ones that form coalitions with the main parties.
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2019, 01:46 PM
    Enjoy it while it lasts as the pendulum is already swinging back from the dufus party, and their antics. Common sense and pragmatism will replace the hollering screaming bully boys of this administration... HOPEFULLY!
    Time will tell. It's still so funny to me to hear you criticize the "hollering screaming bully boys of this administration." If that's what they are, then you must have learned from them. Just look at your own post. I guess it's OK when you do it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 29, 2019, 02:01 PM
    Time will tell. It's still so funny to me to hear you criticize the "hollering screaming bully boys of this administration." If that's what they are, then you must have learned from them. Just look at your own post. I guess it's OK when you do it.
    Tal isn't bullying. He's reeling with disgust!
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2019, 02:15 PM
    How convenient.
    Expert

Mar 29, 2019, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Tal isn't bullying. He's reeling with disgust!
    Thank you!!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2019, 09:51 AM
    AG Barr tells Congress "I think spying did occur, yes. I think spying did occur" on the Trump campaign. He adds "The question was whether it was adequately predicated. And I'm not suggesting it wasn't predicated. I need to explore that"
    Expert

Apr 10, 2019, 10:01 AM
    What do you expect a hand picked dufus stooge to say, but parrot the right wing noise machine party line? Heck how much intelligience does that take? What you disagree Tomder?
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2019, 10:06 AM
    What do you expect a hand picked dufus stooge to say, but parrot the right wing noise machine party line?
    Thank goodness Tal does not engage in name calling.
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2019, 10:09 AM
    ummmm....... all AGs are handpicked ;in fact every cabinet member is handpicked . The truth is that Barr and Mueller have a trusting work relationship ,so much so that Mueller trusted him to write the summary ;and is working closely with Barr to do the redactions .
    Expert

Apr 10, 2019, 10:18 AM
    Thank goodness Tal does not engage in name calling.
    If it's accurate then it's not namecalling. How many times must I tell you that? Try to keep up will you?

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    ummmm....... all AGs are handpicked ;in fact every cabinet member is handpicked . The truth is that Barr and Mueller have a trusting work relationship ,so much so that Mueller trusted him to write the summary ;and is working closely with Barr to do the redactions .
    That's Barr's side of it, I can't wait for Mueller to agree with that. We don't have long to wait as next week we will have the first pass of the redacted public offering of the Mueller report. Then as we analyze it, the congress can get the non public version for scrutiny.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 10, 2019, 10:49 AM
    AG Barr tells Congress "I think spying did occur, yes. I think spying did occur" on the Trump campaign. He adds "The question was whether it was adequately predicated. And I'm not suggesting it wasn't predicated. I need to explore that"
    I could write a rap song from that!

I think spying did occur,
    Yes, I think spying did occur!
    Was it adequately predicated?
    I'm not suggesting it was!
    Or wasn't.
    But maybe it was
    Or wasn't!
    Let's explore that.
    Come with me,
    Let's go!
    Spying,
    Denying,
    Crying,
    Lying,
    Prying,
    All adequately predicated?
    Who knows!

(Add your own music and dance steps.)
    Expert

Apr 10, 2019, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I could write a rap song from that!

I think spying did occur,
    Yes, I think spying did occur!
    Was it adequately predicated?
    I'm not suggesting it was!
    Or wasn't.
    But maybe it was
    Or wasn't!
    Let's explore that.
    Come with me,
    Let's go!
    Spying,
    Denying,
    Crying,
    Lying,
    Prying,
    All adequately predicated?
    Who knows!

(Add your own music and dance steps.)
    Love it Hip Hop Mama. Whens the video coming out.

*D
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2019, 11:20 AM
    If it's accurate then it's not namecalling. How many times must I tell you that? Try to keep up will you?
    At least you are on the Trump train now. That's the same weak as water excuse he would use. Be careful lest you find that the two of you actually have a lot in common. You seem to have the same motto. "If I do it, it must be OK."
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
    What Barr was saying is there will FINALLY be Justice Dept investigations into the criminal conduct of the emperor's Justice and Intelligence agencies ;as well as the DNC and dare I say it ;the emperor himself. You really don't believe any of the criminal behavior of his regime happened without approval/direction /involvement . So go ahead and rap away. I'll provide you the lyrics for their frog march .
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2019, 01:29 PM
    Tom, you must understand something here. If President Obama did it, then it's all fine and wonderful. If HC did it, then same thing. It is only when President Trump allegedly does something wrong that it must be investigated and he must be impeached.
    Expert

Apr 10, 2019, 04:14 PM
    At least you are on the Trump train now. That's the same weak as water excuse he would use. Be careful lest you find that the two of you actually have a lot in common. You seem to have the same motto. "If I do it, it must be OK."
    I will gladly submit to whatever fact checks you have, and no we have nothing in common, not even the basics of humanity and certainly not in the challenge of good orderly direction or boundaries of good behavior which his base has ignored for promises of the right wing agenda that even conservatives cringe at.

What Barr was saying is there will FINALLY be Justice Dept investigations into the criminal conduct of the emperor's Justice and Intelligence agencies ;as well as the DNC and dare I say it ;the emperor himself. You really don't believe any of the criminal behavior of his regime happened without approval/direction /involvement . So go ahead and rap away. I'll provide you the lyrics for their frog march .
    I just hope the Inspector Generals report is a lot more professional than the partisan hack job that Barr is presenting... spying on the dufus indeed.

Tom, you must understand something here. If President Obama did it, then it's all fine and wonderful. If HC did it, then same thing. It is only when President Trump allegedly does something wrong that it must be investigated and he must be impeached.
    The devil is in the details which make your conspiracy right wing allegations laughable if you weren't stuck on a LIAR and cheater and there is much evidence of both. Hold your nose and enjoy your FUNK!
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2019, 04:53 PM
    yeah I'm looking forward to the IG report also .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want collusion? Here's more than you could image. See the movie, Active Measures [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feULRef4U9s excon

more Russian collusion [ 12 Answers ]

US to send anti-tank missiles to Ukraine - ABC News After a year of silliness can we put that whole false narrative to rest ?

What happened to collusion ? [ 11 Answers ]

Does this look like collusion to you ? U.S. seizes control of Russian posts in San Francisco, D.C., New York - POLITICO

Investigate the function y=5/(x2 + 1) - 1 [ 1 Answers ]

Y=5 (x2 +1)-1

A claim to investigate [ 1 Answers ]

Billy, one of the mates in your class, has made an observation that the reaction times of males is faster than that of female. He went to say "for driving a car quick reactions are import. males will be better drivers than females because they have faster reaction times" needless to say, this...

View more questions Search