Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josh l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2019, 02:14 PM
    Filled up cistern but no running water?
    Our cistern ran out out of water, so we filled it but still have no running water.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2019, 03:08 PM
    Is there a pump? Please better describe your system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filled up both tubs using warm water and water is light brown, in kithchen sink too [ 4 Answers ]

'Filled up both tubs using warm water and water is a light brown color. Also filled up sink in kitchen and same thing. Haven't noticed it in showering.. Opened door to hot water heater and did not see any leaks. Should I call a plumber. Don't know first thing about hot water heaters. It is 14 years...

Rapid Water Loss through Cistern [ 0 Answers ]

I live in the country and have a 2,500 gallon cistern in my garage. The pump pumps the water through the house. The used water goes into my sewage tank. The solid remains in the sewage tank and the used water goes out to a field underground. For some unexplained reason lately I am losing water...

Cold water not running from cistern; hot is [ 4 Answers ]

This morning I replaced the ball valve on my cold water cistern in the attic. When I turned the mains stopcock back on the ball valve worked fine and water now runs out to my hot taps, but not to the cold ones. In the cold taps (and in the lavatory cisterns) there is only a small dribble of water. ...

Cistern water line [ 5 Answers ]

Our water pump in the basement lost all pressure yesterday. We have taken the pump apart 3 times and put in new parts. We still cannot get any pressure to stay. How do we fix this problem or find out where the air is coming from? HELP

Hot water in wc cistern [ 1 Answers ]

Hi could you tell me why I have really hot water in my toilet cistern,thanks

View more questions Search