Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CH-Ultra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2019, 12:55 PM
    Mid 80's Horror Movie
    I am trying to find the title of horror film that has a scene with a woman in the shower undergoing a transformation into a demonic pig-being. I remember being traumatized by it, because she was pulling red sinewy guts out of her mouth as she changed. I saw this at a friend's house around the same time Silent Night, Deadly Night was new to VHS which would put it around '85 or '86. I would definitely appreciate any help identifying this flick. Thanks

CH
    CH-Ultra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2019, 08:24 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions bobmarleykingg. I figured this must have been a straight to vhs release as I remembered it had a trashier quality to it than those better budgeted films you cited. Googling the phrase "straight to vhs horror " led me to a short list of pre-1985 releases. I have positively identified the film via Youtube as Boardinghouse (1982).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

It was a late 90s movie about worms, a horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Some people living on a farm and one night the power line fell and the electricity hit the ground and the worms start coming up from the ground

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

View more questions Search